Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

Let's gift the song to friends and family whether it be once or 3x's...it won't be more than $6-$10 and we can all do it on Feb. 25th...

it'll be closer to the album release date and it might give it boost.

Let's gift the song to friends and family whether it be once or 3x's...it won't be more than $6-$10 and we can all do it on Feb. 25th...

it'll be closer to the album release date and it might give it boost.

We might as well just start a campaign lol. I could create a poster/banner that we can tweet and retweet to promote the "Gifting Event" on Feb 25th

We might as well just start a campaign lol. I could create a poster/banner that we can tweet and retweet to promote the "Gifting Event" on Feb 25th

I'm no good at that. can someone do that?

I think it's getting a decent amount of exposure on radio...it'll get better and by feb. 25th it'll probably be a bit of a regular playing song...(probably not the most played or requested but it'll be in the top 20)

let's start a campaign!! please! and lets cross promote it with the boycottbbc groups and the feb.25th request groups I've noticed.

I asked my station to play the song and their answer was: we played it when it was released. At that time it had no video.

What's their problem? They pissed me off. And their top 10 is still Chandelier and Take me to Church holy jesus Christ. I'm fuming

I asked my station to play the song and their answer was: we played it when it was released. At that time it had no video.

What's their problem? They pissed me off. And their top 10 is still Chandelier and Take me to Church holy jesus Christ. I'm fuming

so the fuck what? be like, "ok...i asked you to play it now...when it is released and when there is a video!"

What station is that??

so the fuck what? be like, "ok...i asked you to play it now...when it is released and when there is a video!"

Madonna is still huge here on itunes all rebel tracks went top5. But on radio she's not being played since Girl Gone Wild(which dominated the charts). I don't know why they pay Living For Love dust. :mellow:

Madonna is still huge here on itunes all rebel tracks went top5. But on radio she's not being played since Girl Gone Wild(which dominated the charts). I don't know why they pay Living For Love dust. :mellow:

Nothing has not dominated radio in Greece since she left Warner. She's been struggling.

Her Warner team in Greece was just amazing. I know someone personally. The sad thing is that they are still upset she is not theirs anymore and they are pretty sure a song like LFL would have been at least a top5 airplay hit under them. They see it as such a wasted opportunity. I mean, they even managed to make Celebration a 12-week no1 radio hit.

I was dying for her to leave Warner for years.......... but I really didn't expect anyone else to do worse. Live Nation or Interscope (not sure who to blame) has done a horrible job with her singles. I see her next album having bombing singles as well. Hopefully, she can get a deal afterwards with someone who knows what they are doing. If not, I hope she resigns with Warner and they buy the 3 Live Nation/Interscope albums.

Good! ^^^ fuck the reactions. Just request and call at least once a day. If you overdo it, they will get annoyed. Once a day via text...try to reach them once a day via phone. Tweet. Web request! Just request!!

Hopefully, she can get a deal afterwards with someone who knows what they are doing. If not, I hope she resigns with Warner and they buy the 3 Live Nation/Interscope albums.

Yes! And she should buy MTV and force them to play music videos again. Also, she should buy a VHS producer, she would be #1 in the VHS sales chart again (it's been so long, Live Nation and Guy should be fired). Queen! :queenbitch:

Good! ^^^ fuck the reactions. Just request and call at least once a day. If you overdo it, they will get annoyed. Once a day via text...try to reach them once a day via phone. Tweet. Web request! Just request!!

This, indeed!

Just try. What are they gonna say? No? Big fucking shit. They've been saying it since AL. Stop the bitching and start requesting or just wait and see how it goes and enjoy the fucking song and the other 8 songs you have already.

BTW, Her debut album had 8 songs in its entirety. LAV — 9 songs in total.

Don't shit your pants. Dance or something. I appreciate the worry - we all want her to deservedly top every chart - but WTF, it's 2015.

Get into the groove, mofos — and love to you all.

i asked a radio station in my country to play it and they said they can't play it today but "maybe tomorrow". wtf is that about? don't they play new songs a lot of times a day? puke. and I've noticed they're usually quite M friendly.

i hate to be such a fan. i'm like right in the middle but when I try, I really push for it.

I'm old enough not to care but at the same time, she's the only artist I have faith that gets to the masses mores than any other artist i listen to. she's the only real pop artist i love and the best one at that.

i want to see it slowly rise a little bit. it'd be amazing for a top 40, you know.

I gave up listening to radio years and years ago. I know it seems important that Madonna gets airplay, but seriously...who listens to the radio for their musical diet? If the kids wanna hear shite like 'All About The Bass' then they can have it.

i agree. i don't listen to radio...EVER! but I don't care. She's still Madonna and should be heard by the world. Otherwise, there is a sense of demise and even though it's not the case, if people hear it, they WILL hear that it has a cool edge and respect that.

Cruncher, I understand. I know lots of people who have the radio on in the background. If they hear LFL over and over they may subliminally want to buy that album when they see the CD on the music store shelves. Personally, I cannot bear the personalities of radio dj's, the station jingles and advertising.