Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

In Germany I heard LFL a few times the last week in one of the biggest radio stations (SWR3) :roadrunner:

A friend of mine told me that he hears LFL daily on the radio :)

I think she has to do more promo in Germany :stir:

Yes SWR3 actually plays it quite often, have heard it multiple times as well.

There IS still a lot of love for her in Germany (and in whole Europe as well), so I hope the stations will continue spinning it here.

So happy for the many USA spins!

JASONAKOS... what's that AC station that's got bigger audience impressions per spin compared to Z100?

I hope that station plays the hell out of Ghosttown... that station is like 1M per spin...

JASONAKOS... what's that AC station that's got bigger audience impressions per spin compared to Z100?

I hope that station plays the hell out of Ghosttown... that station is like 1M per spin...

WLTW 106.7 in New York City is the no1 AC station in the country. They played JUMP back in 2006 when Warner followed a different strategy and sent it to AC and HOT AC first. Generally, they play the hell out of her older songs. Sometimes even every 1-2 hours.

I found these on YouTube :lmao:

So, can anyone tell me? Is Living For Love going to chart on Billboard Hot 100 or not? I just cannot believe that nobody is buying this amazing song. I knew that US radio stations wouldn't play the song, but I was hoping the digital sales would be good for a week or two.. Just cannot believe.... Madonna deserves so much more from her fans.

^^ no because madonna is boykott on the us radio station since her album american life where she has critisiez the american system and the poltic :lmao::lol:

In Germany I heard LFL a few times the last week in one of the biggest radio stations (SWR3) :roadrunner:

A friend of mine told me that he hears LFL daily on the radio :)

I think she has to do more promo in Germany :stir:

this is good news. I live in FFM, and dont listen to radios. But I am curious if the two biggest radios on market, planet and ffh plays it. A friend told me that it is played quite often on FFH. Germany still loves Madonna and there was never negativity towards her. She only has to do more promos here and she will get another no. 1. If American Pie can do it, LFL can do it aswell :D

I found these on YouTube :lmao:

So, can anyone tell me? Is Living For Love going to chart on Billboard Hot 100 or not? I just cannot believe that nobody is buying this amazing song. I knew that US radio stations wouldn't play the song, but I was hoping the digital sales would be good for a week or two.. Just cannot believe.... Madonna deserves so much more from her fans.

^^ no because madonna is boykott on the us radio station since her album american life where she has critisiez the american system and the poltic :lmao::lol:

What's funny about that? It's the truth.

It was always going to be an uphill battle, but we all know exactly where the blame lies here. Releasing a song and then waiting two months to promote it has got to be the single dumbest thing that M and her camp have ever done promo-wise. SMH.

WLTW 106.7 in New York City is the no1 AC station in the country. They played JUMP back in 2006 when Warner followed a different strategy and sent it to AC and HOT AC first. Generally, they play the hell out of her older songs. Sometimes even every 1-2 hours.

Yeah, and if I recall, it was serviced to AC stations a few weeks before before Christmas and they failed to continue playing it after the holiday music ended. Genius strategy.

It was always going to be an uphill battle, but we all know exactly where the blame lies here. Releasing a song and then waiting two months to promote it has got to be the single dumbest thing that M and her camp have ever done promo-wise. SMH.

Madonna really can't win with you... During the leaks in December, everybody on this forum said "OMG they need to release the album NOW", and today her team is called "dumb" because they released the song too early...

:ass:

I'm glad all this happened, this era is PERFECT so far for me. Plus, what was the last time a Madonna single spend 3 months in the public eye? :sassy:

Unbelievable. Whats with the brits?! Unexpected. It's like not playing Beyonce cause she's black. AGEISM is the most socially acceptable discrimination out there. I feel sick about it...

Unbelievable. Whats with the brits?! Unexpected. It's like not playing Beyonce cause she's black. AGEISM is the most socially acceptable discrimination out there. I feel sick about it...

Agreed. And I see a lot of ageism targeted towards Madonna. It's ridiculous and cruel.

i hope they are called out for this and i hope the other radio stations start to play it to make a fuckin stand on something in their lives, lol. they'll see once the brits come.

Agreed. And I see a lot of ageism targeted towards Madonna. It's ridiculous and cruel.

The Daily Fail always attacks Madonna and is one of the most disgusting pieces of crap printed here in the UK.

Overall the British press appear to be supportive of this era.

As for Radio 1 it seems to be relevant only to itself. Radio 2 is the one Madonna needs for album support and with the commercial stations such as Capital supporting the single I am positive she will be fine. Throw in the Brits and Rossy and wow!...

Madonna will have a good era in the UK with Rebel Heart.