Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

Seriously no other older acts get played on US radio at all too! Madonna and her team probably gonna focus on TV promo.

Which other older act gets played on US radio?? It's all geared to the young and stupid!!

I have to say this all happened because of the abomination that was American Life... :s703: :newspaper:

That mess derailed her for radio for all eternity.... :tongue:

You best hide behind that paper, bitch. ;) Although, Iz got a flamethrower!

It was the American radio reaction to something political that sealed her radio fate in the era of George W Fuckhole. She might have had a chance afterward if she chose not to age.

Guest gang bang

Hung Up was modest radio airplay, but wasn't 4 Minutes quite heavy?

Hung up had 32 m , and 4 minutes had 60 m , 4 minutes peaked at n 11 on Airplay songs

Hung up has 32 m , and 4 minutes has 60 m , 4 minutes peaked at n 11 on Airplay songs

Thanks! So 4 Minutes had same airplay peak as Rain and Beautiful Stranger. I basically consider all three of them top ten hits lol

It got played more than double what Hung Up got played, but that's not saying much. The last song to get heavy airplay was Die Another Day.

Hung up had 32 m , and 4 minutes had 60 m , 4 minutes peaked at n 11 on Airplay songs

What about American Life?

I remember radio giving it a chance, then dropping it

Heck, what was Gimmies while you're at it lol

It would be a travesty if Rebel Heart becomes the first Madonna album to not have a top 10 hit on it. If the 1st single isn't being played, there no way in hell Ghosttown or anything else will get played. Oh well. At least we still have videos and the tour to look forward to.

Guest gang bang

It got played more than double what Hung Up got played, but that's not saying much. The last song to get heavy airplay was Die Another Day.

this

So embarrassing that while Hung Up was rightfully topping the charts around the world, it languished at 7 due to the anti-Madge radio offensive.

What was number #1 in the USA at the time? Not even sure I want to know.

What about American Life?

I remember radio giving it a chance, then dropping it

Heck, what was Gimmies while you're at it lol

American Life got played for a bit, but got negative reaction, so the spins stopped. It was replaced by the Paul Oakenfold Mix, then dropped pretty quickly when not much interest was shown.

GMAYL got really good payola spins for a week. Enough to make it top 10. But once the money ran out, the spins stopped.

American Life got played for a bit, but got negative reaction, so the spins stopped. It was replaced by the Paul Oakenfold Mix, then dropped pretty quickly when not much interest was shown.

GMAYL got really good payola spins for a week. Enough to make it top 10. But once the money ran out, the spins stopped.

Yes i know the story, I lived it!

BUT, what are the #s? That's what I want to know

Totally forgot heard AL on radio a few times.

Amazing that even received some minor airplay in the US while LFL is is missing in action.. :thumbsdown:

107.5 The River in Nashville plays annoying shit on repeat for years!!! They really overplay some songs to the point people start hating those songs. Yet they wont play Madonna's new single. Wtf?? I just requested LFL today. If they don't play it, I'll call them and request it on air!

Hey I'm from Nashville!

Perhaps she should have led with a feature artist for the first single. (As much as we all hate that idea )

sadly,that seems to be the only way for her to get airplay,at least here in the States.

Wow...I am LOVING the Michael Diamond Remix of Living for Love on Spotify!

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!

Been searching online to listen to this remix, but can't find it.

Guess will need to sign up for Spotify because hearing good things about the mix.

I feel like 4M got more play than DAD. I was in Puerto Rico a lot at that time and 4M was ALWAYS being played, not only that, but it hung around for a while too. In fact, it was played heavily until GI2M was released and then they played that moderately while still playing 4M consistently.

DAD got low to moderate airplay in my area but it was very short lived. It was NEVER played by the time AL was released.

Z-100 just gave it the one play, but the thread title makes it sound like it's more than that. It was not the #1 most added anything; it received a mere 15 adds, which will result in little, if any, play.

I recommend reading comments in the chart section, for those who haven't, as to why no one should be expecting a big Madonna U.S. hit in the USA at this point. If being realistic proves unpopular, so be it. That's all. :gent:

i agree, but I also think Madonna shouldn't try courting radio any longer either. Release awesome music whether it's radio friendly or not. Make online deals and contests to get it popular there. License songs out for video games, TV shows and movies. Perform on popular shows. Strike social media. So far, her social media game is on point this era.

Madonna may be old, but U know what's even older, and really isn't keeping up with the times? Fucking radio!

Screw radio. They're digging their own grave even faster by not responding to what people are requesting due to their pre-conceived notions and prejudices.

Let's take control of what we want to hear!! Go to youtube or vevo and play the LFL video. Sign up for Spotify, if you are not already on it, and play the songs there. Those spins also count towards the charts. You don't need a paid account to play music while online (offline requires paid account).

You can use this playlist and make sure to put it on repeat!! https://play.spotify.com/user/nukso/playlist/2aQbzXIE8KSQb0fwo6fYIK