Request Living For Love on the radio! UPDATE: time to focus on the next single

This so far is not getting major attention from other stations around the country. I demand a week long radio deal payola like GMAYL got! :rant:

I agree....all this song needs is a week-long radio deal and it will catch on with the general public.It's a much better song than GMAYL and has more universal appeal.It's time for Interscope to get aggressive and do their thing!

I know for a fact 20 people just called in and requested LFL on z100 and I did too. Been listening for an hour and NOTHING and all I keep hearing are HORRIBLE SONGS by jason derullo, Taylor swift, nick Jonas... I honestly give up and don't care cause I can't listen to this jealous shit any longer.

I'll be happy when the 3-album deal is done with Live Nation & Interscope. Hope she signs to another label that knows what they're doing.

Something does appear f**ked about the promotion.

Keeping fingers crossed will improve...

Well

Elvis Duran has a morning talk show which airs music too. When he said he's play the song everyday, he prob meant that he'll play it on his show every morning. Meaning= 1 play per day

The good news is, Elvis Durans morning show is broadcasted in more than one city in the US. It airs here in Philly. So that means LFL gets aired once every morning on various stations.

But what I think we really need to do is buy buy buy!

If you haven't bought the remixes yet, but them!

There's two editions of Rebel Heart on US itunes. The majority of us have pre-ordered the 19 track album, make sure you purchase LFL from the 14 track edition (I think this might count as a different catalog #)

Thirdly and most importantly, GIFT THE SONG LIVING FOR LOVE!!!

It looks like they don't care about singles sales anymore since MDNA, they put everything on the album. The songs are amazing, it's a new way of discovering an album, and Rebel Heart will slay in the album charts.

I'm fine! :stir:

It's like a Mariah forum nowadays.

LOL.

Biting my tongue but I cannot disagree. Everyone... just enjoy L4L. Madonna needn't sell one further copy of anything and she'll be Madonna tomorrow and the next day and the next day.

L4L, muthatfuckas.

To do that ^^ She needs to get on chat shows and perform. I'm sure we will get more promo in March (I hope). Expose RH music to the public cause radio ain't playing it.

To do that ^^ She needs to get on chat shows and perform. I'm sure we will get more promo in March (I hope). Expose RH music to the public cause radio ain't playing it.

Yeah forget about it. People aren't feeling it.

I've read on many non Madonna forums many casual M fans praise LFL more so than any new M song in recent years so its connecting with those who have heard it, just needs more exposure. If the leak didn't happen in December and we would have all just heard LFL the excitement would have been through the roof.

I'ma make a point of tuning into pop radio tomorrow to see if I hear The Queen's latest.

I've also supplied myself with enough malt liquor, etc. to make this a feasible task. :fag:

Good luck :lol: