Billboard Q&A: Queen (nearly) confirms Grammys performance!

Msig

Okay, so Grammys...

Let's speculate.

Do we know who's performing?

We know Pharrell is nominated. Is he performing? Alicia appears on his album. So there's a connection right there.

Nicki Minaj is also nominated. There's another connection.

Other RH album collaborators that are nominated: Mike Dean, Kanye,

I love this. Madonna thinking outside the box, giving interviews and actually talking about the music...is it christmas yet? Rebel Heart era slays the last two album campaigns already.

I KNOW RIGHT? I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID SUCH A LONG INTERVIEW FOR A MAINSTREAM MUSIC MAGAZINE... and she's game with a video for GHOST TOWN, wow... a possible epic third single video...

Wow, M! Loving hearing all this behind the scenes information. How she wanted to release the album etc.

Queen!!

geez... We almost got a double-CD studio album for the first time ever... it could have been REBEL HEART (rebellious) and LIVING FOR LOVE (romantic)...

I KNOW RIGHT? I CAN'T BELIEVE SHE DID SUCH A LONG INTERVIEW FOR A MAINSTREAM MUSIC MAGAZINE... and she's game with a video for GHOST TOWN, wow... a possible epic third single video...

This so refreshing! It reminds me of Spin Magazine in 1998. That's my fav interview ever because it was about the music! I would die for a Ghosttown video. It would be epic!

OMG Such a great read!!!!

There's so much going on right now that i'm losing track. The Grammies, the way she wrote the songs, the fact that the album is not finished yet, the way she wanted to promote it but couldn't.

The VIDEO for Living for Love!!!!

The proper release!!!!

*head explodes and collapses*

Ahhhh!!! This was amazing read! Thanks for sharing! <3

So excited about LFL remixes!! Great plan to keep the song alive till the second single drops! It's still a shame the album leaked but at least now she really has to focus on this project and marketing. She has to plan every step very carefully and really think outside the box. She had a plan, but maybe, just maybe, she will come up with even better one.

I also loved this:

It's extremely challenging for me working with a lot of young DJs who never can stay in one city for more than five days. So we never got to finish things. And so then I'd start things with one group of people, and then I'd start something with somebody else, and then they'd have to leave town and the other person would come back. It's a chaotic way to work. You get a lot of ideas, but there's a lot of confusion. It was challenging to keep cohesion with the sound and the direction of the record with people coming and going in a revolving door of creativity. So, I was just the person standing there with a clipboard on in the headlights, going "Ok!" (Laughs.) A little bit like a school teacher.

She's totally in control and wants to have that cohesion with the sound!! Yes!!! This wont become another mixed salad MDNA sequel.

I hope Madonna will do another huge and historic controversy at the Grammys.

Like show her ass cheeks at the end of "Living for love", revealing a "Rebel Heart" tattoo, look at the camera fiercly and say "Do you have a problem? Bitch, I'm Madonna!" and leave the stage.

:sassy:

I hope Madonna will do another huge and historic controversy at the Grammys.

Like show her ass cheeks at the end of "Living for love", revealing a "Rebel Heart" tattoo, look at the camera fiercly and say "Do you have a problem? Bitch, I'm Madonna!" and leave the stage.

:sassy:

Or better, she could flash the cunt, take a dildo, fuck herself with the dildo and moan while the Gospel Choir reach the climax, Then Kanye cums on her face.

Or better, she could flash the cunt, take a dildo, fuck herself with the dildo and moan while the Gospel Choir reach the climax, Then Kanye cums on her face.

That's so very Miley.

LOL Madonna knows when and where she can be controversial and she knows the Grammys is not the best place, save that for the VMAs or her concerts. Hung Up was pretty tamed in 2006, I'm expecting something like that.

I expect her to open the show with Alicia on backing vocals and a huge choir. She's taking us to church and she'll be literally lifted up away from the stage at the end.. Poof! Disappear!

USWBV0500225_640x480_1.jpg

like-a-prayer-GIF-boing.gif

She'll ascend to heaven!

I love this. Madonna thinking outside the box, giving interviews and actually talking about the music...is it christmas yet? Rebel Heart era slays the last two album campaigns already.

Right? Everything is going into the right direction :wow:

I really hope she's gonna perform at the Grammys. I wasn't too hopeful about it at first but now i am :lol:

I expect her to open the show with Alicia on backing vocals and a huge choir. She's taking us to church and she'll be literally lifted up away from the stage at the end.. Poof! Disappear!

She'll ascend to heaven!

:rotfl: that would be cool. It would be funny if Alicia and her piano also ascend when she finish her part. :lmao:

She'll ascend to heaven!

:chuckle: