243 members have voted

1. 1. which of the 6 songs is best

• Devil Prays
    • Ghosttown
    • Unupologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Living For Love
    • Bitch Im Madonna
  2. 2. Which of the six songs should be the first single?

• Devil Prays
    • Ghosttown
    • Unupologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Living For Love
    • Bitch I m Madonna

I also hope this album gets like 10 singles. Omg!!!!! It deserves it! Please Madonna! You guys think we can wait till 2016 for a tour? I sure can if it means crazy promo for Rebel Heart!!! Asaaaaaasdfgjjssgjaasa!!!! ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

I find it strange too by the way. There is smth that doesn't really click with LFL and if it doesn't click with the fans how will it click with the masses? I like LFL but I still think Ghosttown or Devil Pray should have been the first single simply because they are the best songs out of the bunch!

LFL does click with the fans, at least according to this poll. It wins over all the other songs. Ghosttown and Devil Pray are amazing but there is simply no way they would've worked as first singles, especially devil.

LFL does click with the fans, at least according to this poll. It wins over all the other songs. Ghosttown and Devil Pray are amazing but there is simply no way they would've worked as first singles, especially devil.

I agree. I also prefer DP and Ghosttown to LFL but they are not lead single material. First of all, there are too many idiots in the world who would completely misinterpret DP so I don't think that's a good way to introduce this era of music to the masses. Ghosttown is gorgeous but Madonna releasing a ballad as a lead single in 2014 is risky. Of course anything she releases is going to be an uphill battle in terms of commercial performance, but compared to the two aforementioned tracks or the two "bitch" songs, LFL is the least risky of all.

It's such a shame that anything beyond the first single will struggle no matter how great it is. In a perfect world, LFL would set the tone for the new era and Ghosttown as second single would completely smash and become a huge hit.......kinda like a Secret/TAB scenario (I'm thinking US of course).......unfortunately I don't think the scenario of a second single outperforming a first single is even possible these days. :(

I think the results of this poll are biased because we all know that LFL has already been chosen as the lead single.

Devil Prays, Ghosttown and Bitch, I'm Madonna are all considerably more popular on Spotify and iTunes.

I just think LFL is the wrong first single. If there are other songs that people think are "better" or that are connecting with more, surely they would be better to push at radio rather than trying to make a song happen that people just aren't interested in?

Eh what do I know anyway.

the most outstanding track is Devil Pray imo, but Living For Love is a great decision for being the lead single. Ghosttown is amazing as well!

I agree. I also prefer DP and Ghosttown to LFL but they are not lead single material. First of all, there are too many idiots in the world who would completely misinterpret DP so I don't think that's a good way to introduce this era of music to the masses. Ghosttown is gorgeous but Madonna releasing a ballad as a lead single in 2014 is risky. Of course anything she releases is going to be an uphill battle in terms of commercial performance, but compared to the two aforementioned tracks or the two "bitch" songs, LFL is the least risky of all.

It's such a shame that anything beyond the first single will struggle no matter how great it is. In a perfect world, LFL would set the tone for the new era and Ghosttown as second single would completely smash and become a huge hit.......kinda like a Secret/TAB scenario (I'm thinking US of course).......unfortunately I don't think the scenario of a second single outperforming a first single is even possible these days. :(

this!

1 Ghosttown , we are always thirsty for her romantic ballads

2 Illuminati but would be better if sounded more like the demo, more beats

3 Living For Love

4 Unapologetic Bitch

5 Devil Pray

6 Bitch I'm Madonna, too noisy, that sound like a monster dog in the end, too anoying

1. Devil Pray

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Ghosttown

4. Living for Love

5. Bitch I'm Madonna

6. Illuminati

Though honestly, they are all great! I think DP or UB would've made a better first single, but LFL is a good choice too.

Ghosttown and Illuminati have been growing on me, to shift my rankings slightly:

1. DP

2. UB / Ghosttown

3. LFL

4. BIM / Illuminati

Though I personally love DP a lot, I'm coming around to the general consensus that Ghosttown would be a very strong single and should be the second one.

Personal Ranking:

1. Devil Pray

2. Ghosttown

3. Living For Love

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Joan of Arc (Isn't this available on iTunes as well?)

6. Illuminati

7. Bitch I'm Madonna

Potential singles ranking:

1. Devil Pray

2. Living For Love

3. Ghosttown

After a couple of weeks mine is holding tight:

1. Ghosttown

2. Devil Pray

3. Living For Love

4. Illuminati

5. Bitch I'm

6. Unapologetic

But they are all better than everything else in the world, frankly.

Ghosttown is my fav, but I don't think a ballad should be the first released. 13 more songs to come, so everthing can change.

+1

I'd love to have a high budget video for Ghosttown, or something powerful related to anti-gay imaginary, but I guess Living For Love would make the "best" first single choice...

I played Illuminati in my car last night with good base sound and I was slaaaayed!!! That base is the soul of this track! You guys gotta check it out. Especially the part where she sings "All seeing eye is watching tonight, that's what it is,truth and the light." This song was on repeat! Love. It. ♡

This is my faves from 1 to 4 lol

1. Ghosttown, Living for Love

2. Illuminati, Devil Pray

3. Bitch, I'm Madonna

4. Unapologetic Bitch

1 to 4 because that's just how it is. I can't put certain song over another.

1. Devil Pray

2. Living for Love

3. Ghosttown

4. Bitch I'm Madonna

5. Unapologetic Bitch

6. Illuminati

So hard to order them. Devil Pray is definitely my favorite of the six, but I still think Living for Love was the best first single choice. The last "rebel" 3 were much harder to order for me, I only liked BIM at first but the other two really grew on me so I'd pretty much rank those 3 the same.