243 members have voted

1. 1. which of the 6 songs is best

• Devil Prays
    • Ghosttown
    • Unupologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Living For Love
    • Bitch Im Madonna
  2. 2. Which of the six songs should be the first single?

• Devil Prays
    • Ghosttown
    • Unupologetic Bitch
    • Illuminati
    • Living For Love
    • Bitch I m Madonna

Illuminati, Bitch I'm Madonna and Ghosttown are getting better and better! Living for Love is still my number one jam!! I just want to hear it from radio next! I want people to hear it and fall in love with it.

Guest Peaches

1. Ghosttown - beautiful pop ballad

2. Devil Pray - lush and lovely

3. Living for Love - so powerful

4. Unapolagetic Bitch - this song is life

5. Bitch I'm Madonna - slays me and then brings me back to life

6. Illuminati - liking it more and more every time i listen

1.Ghosttown-Crystal clear vocals, talks about something I think is very important and that I have felt for awhile now.

2. Devil Pray-It's a bit depressing but it's a very interesting song. Madonna uses her voice like an instrument as I have heard Sonicboy describe. I know for me it's about the emptyness of substance addiction and how it gives people a false sense of what they need or want.

3. Living For Love-I actually have been enjoying Illuminati more but Living For Love is growing on me and it is the clear choice as the lead single from this collection of songs. It's the most universally relatable and is uplifting which is needed this time of year.

4. Illumunati-I love listening to this song! I am having too much fun to even take the lyrics very seriously. I think I want to come back and revise my critique. I love listening to it though!

I have to come back for my number 5. Bitch I'm Madonna and 6.Unapologetic Bitch.

1. Devil Pray

2. Unapologetic bitch

3. Living for Love

4. Illuminati

5. Ghosttown

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

Judgind by the lyrics, I thought I would hate Unapologetic Bitch but I know prefer it to Living for Love :laugh:

1. Ghosttown

2. Devil Pray
3. Unapologetic Bitch
4. Living for love
5. Illuminati
6. Bitch, I'm Madonna
Edited by Domlami

1. Devil Pray

2. Living For Love

3. Ghosttown

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

Funny because I loved the "Bitch I'm Madonna" demo but something about the finished version is not doing it for me.

Also, If it's coming out of these six, "Living For Love" should be the first single.

1. DEVIL PRAY

2. Ghost Town

3. Living for Love

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

1. DEVIL PRAY

2. Ghost Town

3. Living for Love

4. Unapologetic Bitch

5. Illuminati

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

This is my order too. First time I saw it perfectly in place.

Ghost town

Devil Pray

Illuminati

Living for Love

Unapologetic Bitch

Bitch, I'm Madonna

I am enjoying them all though. Absolutely adore Ghost town and Devil Pray. Such beautifully crafted and performed songs with heart-felt lyrics. Illuminati is so different and dark and inspiring at the same time. Living for love has grown on me and I now love it. Am enjoying the bitch songs too and take them for what they are - not too serious and fun.

As longs as the album has so many great songs i don't mind the singles. On topic i voted Ghosttown for the best song and Living for love as first single because it could work as an anthem.

american-horror-story-american-horror-st

Edited by Coadf

Now:

1. Living for Love

2. Unapologetic Bitch

3. Illuminati

4. Devil Pray

5. Ghosttown

6. Bitch I'm Madonna

1. Ghosttown - Simply in a different league to the rest. End of.

2. Unapologetic Cunt - This has taken over Devil, so light and breezy, love the reggae vibe.. amazing production and THOSE sirens.

3. Devil Prays - One of her most interesting and unique songs ever, haunting and I love the drug reference for the out in the open ressurection of Crackwhoredonna.

4. Bitch I'm Madonna - Considered putting this above Devil, it's like Incredible on speed.

5. illuminati - lol, this is best described as interesting.. bit of a throwaway curio but great as an album track.

6. Living For Love - I'm having real problems with this one.. it's too busy with too much going on in it and it's vintage Italo house so authentic it sounds like it was from the time and a bit dated and generic (not like the current trendy UK house) and with the chorus of cliches sounds like a Blackbox b-side. Nevertheless, its nice to hear what sounds like a Rescue Me remix from the time and it's not a disaster like Gimme All Your Hate. Not adequate for a lead single in any way shape or form though.

I already wrote my thoughts on my numbers...

1.Ghosttown

2.Devil Pray

3.Living For Love

4.Illuminati

5.Bitch I'm Madonna would not be my go to song to experience introspective Madonna which is my favorite experience of her. However it's one of those songs of hers that makes me laugh and satisfies my sarcastic little heart. I love it.

6.Unapologetic Bitch is growing on me but it borders on being serious and being sarcastic so I don't really know how to take it. It reminds me of her quote that ends in "...if that makes me a bitch, okay." Not laughing, not too serious, just stating a fact.

1. Ghosttown - Simply in a different league to the rest. End of.

2. Unapologetic Cunt - This has taken over Devil, so light and breezy, love the reggae vibe.. amazing production and THOSE sirens.

3. Devil Prays - One of her most interesting and unique songs ever, haunting and I love the drug reference for the out in the open ressurection of Crackwhoredonna.

4. Bitch I'm Madonna - Considered putting this above Devil, it's like Incredible on speed.

5. illuminati - lol, this is best described as interesting.. bit of a throwaway curio but great as an album track.

6. Living For Love - I'm having real problems with this one.. it's too busy with too much going on in it and it's vintage Italo house so authentic it sounds like it was from the time and a bit dated and generic (not like the current trendy UK house) and with the chorus of cliches sounds like a Blackbox b-side. Nevertheless, its nice to hear what sounds like a Rescue Me remix from the time and it's not a disaster like Gimme All Your Hate. Not adequate for a lead single in any way shape or form though.

Love your review loomer. Interesting points! :thumbsup:

Today:

1. Ghosttown: the Perfect contemporary Madonna ballad. I love her vocals and the melody is sublime... Simply put, I love everything about that song

2. Devil Pray: upon first listen I put this in the "preachy-acoustic-Esther" category but it grew on me so much and is now my second favorite. Its insanely catchy and, again, I love her vocals on this

3. Unapologetic bitch: was a bit sceptical at first as I'm not a big Reggae fan but UB works so well and while its very Diplo sounding, it still sounds fresh and - again - so catchy. I find myself humming it all day.

4. Living for Love: beautiful melody and great production. The 90s House Sound works well but I'm just not that much of a house lover. I'm convinced this would do well on radio.

5. Illuminati: gorgeous melody, love the production on the final version, maybe a bit repetitive

6. Bitch, I'm Madonna: i was looking forward to "crazy, experimental" and have to admit I was a but disappointed. Its like 3 songs turned into one and it just sounds a bit messy, not because its too out there but imo it lacks cohesion and its very Diplo-by-numbers. Its not bad but the least favorite out of the 6 songs.

I find it strange too by the way. There is smth that doesn't really click with LFL and if it doesn't click with the fans how will it click with the masses? I like LFL but I still think Ghosttown or Devil Pray should have been the first single simply because they are the best songs out of the bunch!

Bitch, I'm Madonna would bring a wider audience to her tho. All the boys and girls love this track. I know teens who never cared for Madonna until they heard BIM. I'm just saying, this song is so fresh, it would be a shame not to release it as a single now while it sounds new.