Create your first segment of the next tour based on the 6 song sampler

MCHL

Act 1 - Illuminati

1. Illumanti (Future Lovers-style video intro into a performance. Madonna rises out of a pyramid on stage. Performs crazy choreography. Features elements of "Vogue" (celeb rap) and "Celebration" (come join the party... spoken bits in the background)

2. Devil Pray (Madonna and guitar. Illuminanti symbolism in background. A dancer representing Lucifer performs solos during the Devil vocoder parts)

3. Angel (A Trap-py remix performed with the Lucifer dancer. Very ironic singing "Angel" to the Devil)

4. Fever (House remix with dancers performing intricate choreography while stage is lit up like Hell)

5. Ghosttown (after "Fever" ends all dancers off stage except the Lucifer dancer who is now dressed as an angel.

6. Bitch I'm Madonna (interlude video that leads to next segment... )

I can only think of a last segment right now

House music party:

Illuminati video interlude (comparing the names with the real politicians ...)

Give it 2 me remixed (m alone on stage)

Living for Love (all dancers , full party)

Vogue (new dance version)

ACT 1 - EGYPT

The whole section will be like a big illuminati/egyptian party. Costumes will be egypt inspired but very urban.

Illuminati*

Everybody (Trap-py version remixed by Diplo featuring samples from "Paper Planes")

Bitch I'm Madonna*

Vogue

Final Segment:

Nothing Really Matters

Like a Prayer

Living for Love*

Final Segment:

Nothing Really Matters

Like a Prayer

Living for Love*

:clap::clap::clap:

and the video interlude before this segment could be Nothing Fails, lights out, only the video but when the choir part begins, actually a real choir come to stage and stay and perform through the whole segment.

:drama:

ACT 1

OPENING VIDEO à la Secretprojectrevolution & Leonardo DaVinci : Messiah spoken remixed with elements of Frozen & Laments

1. Illuminati : She arrives in some sort of machine/invention à la DaVinci (like Athéna in a Greek Tradgedy) Everything is black and silver...

2. Devil Pray remixed with elements of The Beast Within.

3. Like it or not (industrialiazed) with elements of I'm a sinner.

4. Revolution (Intro Between the bars)

5. Unapologetic bitch (with elements of Bang Bang)

6. Frozen (upbeat version)

7. ( video leading to an accoustic set)

1 segment: All-Seeing Eye

Video intro: image of who is and who is not in the Illuminati with the song Devil wouldn`t recognize you in the background

Illuminati: madonna coming down the long platform and continue to walk down the runway while singing, the dancers appear and disappear using secret passages on stage

Madonna wearing a black robe with gold symbols and a gold leotard underneath, which in one part removes. Dancers: in black wearing masks. On the background video symbols of illuminati take turns

Ray of light: Madonna dance alone on stage in front of a massive symbol of the sun

Messiah: Madonna are once again clothed now with golden robe and she sings while in the background of the symbol of the sun is born a perfect man - messiah, he He grabs her by the arm and they disappear in stage, starting a new segment, the road through hell

- For this segment costume did Versace or Givenchy