Rebel Heart!! Pre Order Album Discussion

Mmmmm

I'm sure Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, or one of those other flash-in-the-pan nothings have done it as well.

yea, but when they sell stuff its not by the single like this

Mix masters and Demo haters: How do you feel about the mixing on the new tracks?

I hear mastering issues with all the preorder tracks, particularly Living For Love, Illuminati, and Unapologetic Bitch. They were mastered at too high of a volume. I hear crunchy static. It might not be an issue for a lot of people because this is how music is mastered nowadays and people (especially youngins) have become conditioned to it. It's just sad for the people who do hear it.

I hear mastering issues with all the preorder tracks, particularly Living For Love, Illuminati, and Unapologetic Bitch. They were mastered at too high of a volume. I hear crunchy static. It might not be an issue for a lot of people because this is how music is mastered nowadays and people (especially youngins) have become conditioned to it. It's just sad for the people who do hear it.

Oh, thanks for saying it! I thought it was just me...as I could swear that there is distortion in the louder parts of LFL, BIM and UB. My iPod Touch didn't like the distortion and magnified it in playback, so I had to transfer to my trusty iPod Classic.

I don't understand this pre-order stuff. When the record comes out I take my old ass to the store and buy it.

Make an itunes account. Takes less than five minutes. Go to Madonna. You click the 'pre-order' button and it charges your card...and immediately you get the first 6 songs on the album that download automatically to your library. Takes two seconds.

ADEQUATE... kidding aside, it is very crisp, clean and clear... the 13 demos were "messy and noisy"

That's why they're called "demos"...

Not really loving the kylie-esque sex kitten thing though

Madonna was doing this look LONG before Kylie. So was Marilyn.

I'm repeating myself, but THESE SONGS ARE SO GREAT.

First of all I did NOT expect Unapologetic Bitch and Bitch, I'm Madonna to be THIS GOOD. I love them.

Illuminati is crazy, hope it will be used at least as an interlude on the next tour.

Living For Love...my God. One of her best song EVER to me.

Devil Pray is STUNNING and i already loved the demo.

Ghosttown is a masterpiece.

So, i can't wait for the new album, I think is going to be one of her very best. I'm so proud of her, 32 years in her career and STILL KICKING ASS!! Nobody really can touch her.

Yeah I've been noticing that too. Quite a shame considering these songs are all amazing. But who knows, they might fix that by the time the CD gets released.

I know I've been pretty negative about the new songs but after more plays they are starting to grow on me. The only thing I dislike is the way the chorous builds up in LFL then cuts to pretty much nothing...

The cover is not fake, they just posted this on her official fb page

Madonna Returns To The Top Of The Charts Around The World

Madonna is currently #1 in 36 countries around the world with the release of six songs from her forthcoming album Rebel Heart. In virtually every country the songs were released, they held six of the ten slots on the Top 10 iTunes chart. In seven of those countries, she had multiple No. 1's. The single Living for Love is currently No. 1 in 20 countries. The six songs - Living For Love, Devil Pray, Ghosttown, Unapologetic Bitch, Illuminati and Bitch I'm Madonna (featuring Nicki Minaj) - are available here: http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

The news of the surprise drop came when Madonna posted a link late last night on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/madonna) announcing the release of the six songs as, "an early Christmas gift" to those that preordered the album. Fans immediately went to iTunes and drove the songs to #1 around the globe. Instantaneously Rebel Heart exploded on social media with the album topping the Billboard Trending 140 Chart. On Facebook #Madonna was the #1 trending topic and continues to trend there. Additionally, #Madonna and #RebelHeart have been trending on Twitter in the US all day.

Rebel Heart will be released in March 2015 on Interscope Records. Producers include Madonna, Diplo (Living For Love, Bitch I'm Madonna, Unapologetic Bitch), Kanye West (Illuminati), Billboard (Ghosttown), DJ Dahi and Blood Diamonds (Devil Pray). The album was recorded in London, Los Angeles and New York.

10570368_10152946838754402_7852273337695