Rebel Heart Reviews

markm

DagIN, you are right about that being the worst review. Not only inaccurate but the way she contradicts herself is so stupid it is almost funny. First the digs about leaking. Then saying the album would have gone by unnoticed. Obviously just a Madonna hater and not a professional reviewer. An absolute joke.

don't give it attention so the usual trolls won't notice. the site barely gets traffic it seems. if you don't want it to get picked up, just delete it and no one will even know about this amanda cunt (btw, wasn't the flea_dip/M hate site made by someone named "super amanda"?)

Guest CzarnaWisnia

omg from from madonnadouches
these will be the formats in Dongland:
-Standard
-CD Deluxe
-CD Super Deluxe

-CD Ultra Super Deluxe (27 tracks)

-CD Mega Ultra Deluxe (29 tracks)

-CeeeDeeeLouLouX (399793430490997949 tracks)

-Phantom CD (tracks induced coma)

:wow:

A french review that I found interesting. They say Body Shop and Joan of Arc are mediocre, Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart new versions are disappointing, but here is there conclusion :

Eventually, Rebel Heart is a mix of songs of great consistency, with bravery moments that help emphasize the voice of the artist (Borrowed Time, Inside Out, Messiah, HeartBreak City) and above all a sensual, dark and decadent atmosphere which arouse curiosity (Best Night, Veni Vidi Vici, Iconic, Hold Tight).

Will Madonna and Interscope stick to their plan to release the album in March or will they make the album available online this week? As for now, the label has not commented. With the project Rebel Heart, everything seems possible, but overall, this artist with a 4 decades-long career remains more relevant than ever and will come out victorious against this vile malice that will not overshadow her real power in the music industry, with the upcoming announcement of a new tour which, with such songs, can only be "dantesque" (splendid/huge).

I hope my translation is not too bad :laugh:

http://www.avoir-alire.com/madonna-rebel-heart-le-leak-de-trop

The article is about the leak, but they review the songs in it. I think they will do a proper review when it's officially out ;)

A french review that I found interesting. They say Body Shop and Joan of Arc are mediocre, Wash All Over Me and Rebel Heart new versions are disappointing, but here is there conclusion :

I hope my translation is not too bad :laugh:

http://www.avoir-alire.com/madonna-rebel-heart-le-leak-de-trop

Well I have to agree with their opinion, considering how perfect original JOA, WAOM and RH were.

But then again the leak is so low quality, it's impossible to judge properly. The latter half of WAOM is just a big indistinguishable noise to me.

Edited by ticktock

Well I have to agree with their opinion, considering how perfect original JOA, WAOM and RH were.

But then again the leak is so low quality, it's impossible to judge properly. The latter half of WAOM is just a big indistinguishable noise to me.

You don't have the same version I have because WOAM is perfect from beginning to end. You should keep looking to find some better quality version...

They don't know SHIT.

I really really can't understand why she changed Joan of Arc and Rebel Heart.... it was absolutely perfect in the demo version... now its just very weak in comparison, i still like them though but i don't feel anymore the "OMG THIS IS GREAT I WANT AS A SINGLE" vibe that i had with the perfect demo versions... :(

I like the new Joan of Arc better than the demo. I'm not a fan of overly stripped down acoustic or piano stuff. I like some drums and beats on ballads.

The only one I'm really disappointed with is Beautiful Scars. I loved the Cure sounding guitars in the demo and its simpler form. Loving the rest of the album though.

The only one I'm really disappointed with is Beautiful Scars. I loved the Cure sounding guitars in the demo and its simpler form. Loving the rest of the album though.

+1 and the new Rebel Reart

but the Album is really really good. a fresh Madonna Sound

JOA is totally 100 percent improved, so is RH and WAOM was dreadful when it was Aviccified now its perfect!

Couldn't agree more! I was so happy when I realized all the Avicii-esque noise/crap was gone from these tracks!

And here I disagree 100% (but each one has it's own taste and I'm not here to make anyone change their minds), but I really love the way it is now. It instantly became my favorite.

Oh, almost forgot to say that she saved Iconic in a marvelous way.

The bitch is amazing.

Edited by darlanbrandt

I love this album so much guys. Since COADF i have enjoyed songs, not albums. This time is so different, i love every bit of it (well, maybe i get a bit annoyed in the middle of Autotune Baby :chuckle) but the rest.

ADORE Iconic

LOVE LOVE LOVE the songs officially released

Feel that WAOM and RH had to be stripped down. Love the dancey Beautiful Scars

Cry with Queen. Feel extactic with Addicted.

Well, everything. Just everything.

I love this album so much guys. Since COADF i have enjoyed songs, not albums. This time is so different, i love every bit of it (well, maybe i get a bit annoyed in the middle of Autotune Baby :chuckle) but the rest.

ADORE Iconic

LOVE LOVE LOVE the songs officially released

Feel that WAOM and RH had to be stripped down. Love the dancey Beautiful Scars

Cry with Queen. Feel extactic with Addicted.

Well, everything. Just everything.

I feel the same. The album is dark but also so her. Seems to me she has been 100 percent onto this. It shows.

Guest Madomination

Given the sound and themes of songs like Rebel Heart, Messiah, Joan of Arc, Wash All Over Me....Rebel Heart is what American Life should've been.... :s703: