Video Ideas for "Living for Love"

Soooo after listening to this song for a few times I know I had this video idea. Let me know what you think and most importantly HOW YOU IMAGINE A VIDEO FOR LFL TO LOOK LIKE!

The video is comparing love to a battlefield and follows several people whose heart has been broken getting up from the ruins of what's left of their relationship and carrying on.

1. Bird perspective: The camera hovers over a meadow at the foot of a hill that resembles a war battlefield. In the middle of it all lies M facing the camera that slowly zooms towards her, singing the first verse.
  2. Among her are several other people that are wounded from "the war". As the chorus M gets up and everyone follows her trying to climb up the hill. Several people help each other getting up as well.
  3. Everything is interspersed with scenes of M sitting on the piano or dancing with a choir in a white room.
  4. Other scenes include people that met on the battlefield hooking up with each other (gay and straight, some kissing scenes too), joining M dancing and singing.
  5. The last scenes show M and everyone else standing at the top of the hill facing camera and M getting down on the floor dancing alá Like a Prayer.

I imagine her walking on the city, heartbroken, couples fighting as she walks by. Then everything turns more light as we get to the "Now that it's over I'm gonna carry on". People dancing and walking behind her and with her. Women, men, old people, children, all kinds of people/dancers and even the choir, like a big Love Parade!

^^^ I like this idea but I think the end she should walk up to an old broken building and upon entering, it should be a beautiful church and she would be in a completely different outfit that is classy but sexy...and it would end reminiscent to the like a prayer video.

• 2 weeks later...

Remember the Pepsi commercial with M dancing with kids on a school aisle and on the street? something like that

YES! I always wish that video was fleshed out as an alternate for the full song. I love the look. :)

Soooo after listening to this song for a few times I know I had this video idea. Let me know what you think and most importantly HOW YOU IMAGINE A VIDEO FOR LFL TO LOOK LIKE!

The video is comparing love to a battlefield and follows several people whose heart has been broken getting up from the ruins of what's left of their relationship and carrying on.

• Bird perspective: The camera hovers over a meadow at the foot of a hill that resembles a war battlefield. In the middle of it all lies M facing the camera that slowly zooms towards her, singing the first verse.
  • Among her are several other people that are wounded from "the war". As the chorus M gets up and everyone follows her trying to climb up the hill. Several people help each other getting up as well.
  • Everything is interspersed with scenes of M sitting on the piano or dancing with a choir in a white room.
  • Other scenes include people that met on the battlefield hooking up with each other (gay and straight, some kissing scenes too), joining M dancing and singing.
  • The last scenes show M and everyone else standing at the top of the hill facing camera and M getting down on the floor dancing alá Like a Prayer.

:wow: love this idea!

I would really love her to do something in the style of "Vogue." GGW was a step in the right direction, but more cinematic and less frenetic. The walking/posing in long gowns in "Vogue" and EY need to make a comeback.

Black and White, and something in the vein of the album cover: revisiting the HN video sequence with the ropes, but now with close ups to faces... Something like that.

She never revisits

Has she ever revisited? Except for that little dance in front of the mirror in GITM or the sequel that is You'll See... I don't recall any revisiting from her (only Remix and Revisiting)

Guest gang bang

Well, i guess she will shoot it as soon as she comes back from the holidays, isn't it?

20120531-pictures-madonna-mdna-tour-tel-

the video premiere will be in 1 month, so she should shoot the video very soon

I see it as a beach montage. It starts off with a close up of her face just sitting on the sand staring out at the waves, and as the music starts the scenes mash up with the before scene of her throwing her luggage in a car and driving off. Then the video will have aspects of her driving freely on the streets while singing and loving the speed, while it also interchanges with scenes at her at the beach again this time up and dancing alongside a crowd, which it would also be cool if it feautred the girl who does the guest vocals.

She really should just have dancers wearing MLK and Mandela masks and wires around their heads.

She never revisits

Has she ever revisited? Except for that little dance in front of the mirror in GITM or the sequel that is You'll See... I don't recall any revisiting from her (only Remix and Revisiting)

She revisits all the time.