Illuminati

MCHL

I really like the "It's the enlightenment that started it all" and the "You know that everything glitters isn't gold" part, the synths are amazing! As for the rest of the song though, I still need to get into it.

no i know what they mean.. there's something so uplifting and happy about her singing the chorus fast "everybody in this party shining like illuminati" - it's just a joy and sweet. :) I love each of them for other reasons :)

I'm a huge conspiracy theorist (although I dislike that term, because they are NOT conspiracies..) so this song has a double meaning for me.

But I still love it! My favorite part is the lyric "behind the curtain of the new world order", she sounds so evil. Great track that I've been loving more and more.

Shame some conspiracy theorists (such as Mark Dice, the Vigilant Christian Mario Brisson and Tireo) are so homophobic... They don't even know who Satan and Lucifer truly are (they only know the biblical tale)... Judaism, Christianity and Islam borrowed a lot from more ancient religions, myths and systems.

I love what Kanye did with it. The demo is ok, but the final is very much an improvement. I love the industrial edge, as well as her dead-pan raps. THIS is the RAPdonna that I like.

#Brilliance.

I just listened to the infamous demo and it honestly sounds awful. You guys have shitty taste if y'all think the demos are better. :lmao:

:( That's not nice. I love both versions, but the energy of the demo really boosted my spirits :) It was amazing to run to.

just heard the song... has there been any discussion about the mention of Gaga? or did that just seem to have went over everyone's head?

I love what Kanye did with it. The demo is ok, but the final is very much an improvement. I love the industrial edge, as well as her dead-pan raps. THIS is the RAPdonna that I like.

#Brilliance.

I feel the same way about it now, this has grown on me immensely!

• 2 weeks later...

Shame some conspiracy theorists (such as Mark Dice, the Vigilant Christian Mario Brisson and Tireo) are so homophobic... They don't even know who Satan and Lucifer truly are (they only know the biblical tale)... Judaism, Christianity and Islam borrowed a lot from more ancient religions, myths and systems.

Because all of those religions, including the ancient ones pull their information from the same place....their asses.

I don't write a lot, because I know Madonna only from 2011 and I want to know her more reading your comments, but surfing in Internet I found this site:Vigilant citizen, and here there is an article speaking about the smog Illuminati. Read this and comment.

Because all of those religions, including the ancient ones pull their information from the same place....their asses.

Lol no.... The source of all religions is what Madonna is into actually.

I still love this. One of the cleverest ways of addressing and debunking the theory that Madonna herself is involved in a modern day Illuminati movement. I love the line of "everybody in this party shining like Illuminati" and it has such a strong, confident and mysterious vibe to it.

Anyone think this could have been a great first single? It's so fresh, funny & of the moment .

yes

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the song but it seems really out of place on the album imo!

It's just that she's talking about something that isn't about herself really. She mentions like 350 celebrities, so not really as personal as the others where she blatantly speaks about herself tbh

• 2 weeks later...

I really like the song but it seems really out of place on the album imo!

It's just that she's talking about something that isn't about herself really. She mentions like 350 celebrities, so not really as personal as the others where she blatantly speaks about herself tbh

But it is about herself as well since she is "believed to be part of it", as she talked about it in the Rolling Stone interview:

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/rebel-heart-madonna-reveals-the-story-behind-six-surprise-songs-20141221

The production of this one is the best on the album!