Illuminati

MCHL

I'm not convinced that she says Obama twice. The second time, after Clinton, sounds like it could be something else. Are we certain she says Obama twice?

No, I don't think it's Obama either, but the only thing it seems it could be is Bond?

Is there like an illuminati membership roster we can cross reference?

• 2 weeks later...

^ I love this one too. I feel it has received by far the least attention of the six, but it's banging! Madonna taking a criticism and turning it around to poke fun AND educate. Great dark ominous beats. Different aspects of her vocal range.

I need someone to explain this. So she lists all these names of famous people saying they are NOT Illuminati, right? But the she says: "it's like everybody in THIS party shines like Illuminati". Does she just mean, in this party as in wherever the song is playing? Or does she mean in this party as in the list of people she just rapped out? Because if it is the latter, that sucks because I really don't think Gaga shines like Illuminati. She's far from being enlightened!

I need someone to explain this. So she lists all these names of famous people saying they are NOT Illuminati, right? But the she says: "it's like everybody in THIS party shines like Illuminati". Does she just mean, in this party as in wherever the song is playing? Or does she mean in this party as in the list of people she just rapped out? Because if it is the latter, that sucks because I really don't think Gaga shines like Illuminati. She's far from being enlightened!

She's being ironic. She sings "IT'S LIKE", 'cause, according to the media, basically everyone in the show biz (included the ones she mentions) is part of the illuminati thing.

She's being ironic. She sings "IT'S LIKE", 'cause, according to the media, basically everyone in the show biz (included the ones she mentions) is part of the illuminati thing.

Yes, this.

• 3 weeks later...