Illuminati

MCHL

The song has four basic parts/movements, all of which are ace. She has a message she wants to deliver. Exposing the FOX news types as idiots, calling out foolish people who believe in illuminati, and reminding us who the real illuminati were. Chastising the media as well. Other pop divas don't do this stuff. It's why she is an artist.

A-mazing. That's the trick with conspiracies. You can twist anything and everything to fit with your conspiracy, this way it can never be disproven and you can continue to profit from it monetarily or mentally, which is exactly what VC does. It's hilarious.

Madonna on Instagram

"The real Illuminati emerged during the age of Enlightenment! 1650! They were Philosophers, writers and Scientists! "The liberation of the mind from dogmatic state of ignorance" was the ideal . nothing to do with black magic or money or power! They were illuminated in their thinking. Hence the Illuminati! Thank you for the compliment! #knowledgeispower #rebelheart #illuminati" -Madonna

1898059_10152960712584402_20045887919096

I can see why many people prefer the demo version! I initally preferred it as well, and I think that's because it sounds very pop-ish, so it sticks to your mind quickly.

But ultimately, the final version is much much superior! The production is a lot more refined, there are so many different sound layers in it (go listen to it with headphones if you can't make them out). Plus the industrial sound makes it stand out much more, there are a lot of pop songs out there sounding similar to the demo, but not so much to the final version!

I think it just takes some time to get used to it. I'm still not fully 'there' yet either. But I know I WILL grow to love this song!!!

They have all grown on me... it's all Amazing!

It's really grown on me... In the sense that whilst I liked it straight away I preferred the others straight away now this is one of my favourites of the 6 tracks after this week.

For the me the way she sings/speaks the verses is my favourite part of the somg. But the chorus is a bop too!

I know I should not quote other places but this kind of made me laugh. Read the comment that someone thought this song was Madonna trashing Gaga and Beyonce. :lmao: Totally missed the entire meaning of the song in every way possible. I actually think the people mentioned in it, would be wrapped and it is not an insult at all.

I love it more each time I hear it.

I know I should not quote other places but this kind of made me laugh. Read the comment that someone thought this song was Madonna trashing Gaga and Beyonce. :lmao: Totally missed the entire meaning of the song in every way possible. I actually think the people mentioned in it, would be wrapped and it is not an insult at all.

I love it more each time I hear it.

I saw some Gaga fans saying that she was dissing gags with this. Did they even listen? And why would she diss Kanye, Bey, Nicki etc when she likes them?

Of course it's not gonna happen but oh how I wish she would perform this at the GRAMMYs :wow: especially cause everyone will be there

Why not? She could easily perform part of the song in a medley... And stir up controversy while she's at it. I can certainly see it happening.

I'm not convinced that she says Obama twice. The second time, after Clinton, sounds like it could be something else. Are we certain she says Obama twice?