Where were you when Madonna surprise-dropped Rebel Heart pre-order?

It was 3am and I was in bed, I checked the forum on my phone and saw pud's thread and thought it was a joke. As soon as i saw the itunes screen cap I ran to turn on the pc and made myself a cup of tea...

Guest eroticerotic

I literally just got home. Did my nightly chores and errands. It was ones of those days where there was just a really good feeling throughout. Started checking emails and skimming through the board, saw Pud's thread and was like, can it get any better??!!!!

Checked itunes and smiled :p

She makes me so happy :)

I had just finished putting up Christmas light outside my house and decided to take a look at the forum and was really confused for a little while and then realized that it was released. Funny thing is that I got some iTunes gift cards as a present and decided to redeem them this morning, of all days. I had already bought a bunch of songs today and never bothered to check M's profile... ***flop fan***

So, I pre-ordered with my own money instead of the already redeemed credits.

I woke up, had breakfast with my parents, la di da...

Turned on Netflix, and was about to watch Breaking Bad. But I couldn't log in. I tried and I tried. But I couldn't.

So I opened my computer and was like, "Eh, I'll go to Mnation and see what's up."

When I saw Pud's thread title I for sure thought it was a joke (I didn't see it was Pud who had started it, otherwise I'd believe it pretty much immediately).

Then I opened it.

Someone screenshot the fucking album cover off itunes and I jumped off the couch.

Went to iTunes... I've been living ever since.

I was scrolling the forums and bam!

I went crazy and was changing my iTunes to different countries to try & find it.....felt like it took forever to be released on Aussie iTunes, but it was only bout half an hour.

Pre-ordered, and I'm a happy little mutha fucka! Made it harder to go to sleep!

I woke up, had breakfast with my parents, la di da...

Turned on Netflix, and was about to watch Breaking Bad. But I couldn't log in. I tried and I tried. But I couldn't.

So I opened my computer and was like, "Eh, I'll go to Mnation and see what's up."

When I saw Pud's thread title I for sure thought it was a joke (I didn't see it was Pud who had started it, otherwise I'd believe it pretty much immediately).

Then I opened it.

Someone screenshot the fucking album cover off itunes and I jumped off the couch.

Went to iTunes... I've been living ever since.

Same here.

Normally I check what's going on in the forum and some other sites in the morning, after breakfast, showering etc. This time however I actually didn't because I had some other things to do and was thinking "Well I won't miss any news now that the songs have leaked anyway". So later on, I finally went to make a quick check, and suddenly see dozens of threads popping up which have not been there before. First svperstar's Ghosttown appreciation thread, which made me go all WTF. Then Pud's thread about the album pre-order. I really could not believe it at that moment and thought I got something wrong. Then I saw the other threads, the album cover discussion etc. so it was obvious it was no joke.

So I had a little meltdown for a short while and went ahead to buy it on iTunes! And from then on, well...let me just say I did not get anything done today :lol:

I was sleeping. Only discovered it because it was raining and hailing so heavy that I woke up in the middle of the night and couldn't fall asleep for one and a half hours or so :wow:

Surprised? Fuck yeah!

This is non-traditional promo done right! :queenbitch:

I was asleep and, funnily enough, dreaming about the new Madonna album! It's not the sort of thing I'd normally dream about. In my dream I was part of the team responsible for releasing the album and we were in a skyscraper in a meeting with Madonna. She wanted to call the album "ILNYC" and she said she considered it to be "MDNA part 2" :chuckle: Then I woke up and checked the forums...

Same here.

Normally I check what's going on in the forum and some other sites in the morning, after breakfast, showering etc. This time however I actually didn't because I had some other things to do and was thinking "Well I won't miss any news now that the songs have leaked anyway". So later on, I finally went to make a quick check, and suddenly see dozens of threads popping up which have not been there before. First svperstar's Ghosttown appreciation thread, which made me go all WTF. Then Pud's thread about the album pre-order. I really could not believe it at that moment and thought I got something wrong. Then I saw the other threads, the album cover discussion etc. so it was obvious it was no joke.

So I had a little meltdown for a short while and went ahead to buy it on iTunes! And from then on, well...let me just say I did not get anything done today :lol:

Same for me, that's why I was so chill. This is because we didn't believe Traditional!!!! :laugh:

At a Madonna party and everyone started screaming and having emotional meltdowns!!!! Seriously !!! AMAZING MOMENT!!!! I couldn't believe it!

That sounds amazing!! I'm trying to find a Madonna party tonight. I'm in Miami and assume it's gonna be one hell of a night.

That sounds amazing!! I'm trying to find a Madonna party tonight. I'm in Miami and assume it's gonna be one hell of a night.

It was crazy. They played SOOO much Madonna. Unreleased tracks from every era. Then, as promised, she played Santa Baby and afterward Unopolegtic Bitch. Then Wash All Over Me...and then everyone was focusing on their phones and random screams, cheers and hugs were being passed around until I realized what was happening!!! Smokers ran for smoke breaks to preorder, discuss cover art and breathe and everyone else was just going wild! Lol epic!!!!

On the phone with a friend, checked twitter and saw this article on Spin.com

http://www.spin.com/articles/madonna-rebel-heart-itunes-surprise-album-stream/?utm_source=spintwitter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=spintwitter, and then immediately went to I Tunes to download. It was around 2 AM.

I would never have known if it wasn't for...., MADRYAN!!!!! I had just got home late last night and was on instagram, and started to freak out after seeing his instagram posts about the itunes release. I was not expecting that at all! All i can say is, thank you madryan, I would have gone straight to bed if it wasn't for you. :lol::inlove: