MadonnaNation.com Forums

Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are Britney, Miley, Nicky and Katy?

Six feet under. Madonna killed them. Except Nicki she's fangirling too. I know Katy was in auckland giving a concert when #RebelHeart was released. She must be dead by now and preparing #WalkingOnAir as a single lol

Diddy@iamdiddy 10 min

@Madonna congrats on the new album #RebelHeart #1 in 26 countries! http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

0 réponse5 Retweets10 favoris
Répondre
Retweeter5
Ajouté aux favoris10

Hmmm. This tweet is suspiciously similar to those C2C tweets a couple of months ago. Whenever there's an iTunes link to buy the album I assume it's paid for by Interscope. NTP?

Also, think people will be confused and think the album came out already?

I know these people are not celebrities, but they're internet(youtube) famous and I love how some of my favorite youtubers are jammin to Bitch I'm Madonna like Kingsley or Shane Dawson, or even Chris Crocker :confessions::smile:

I know these people are not celebrities, but they're internet(youtube) famous and I love how some of my favorite youtubers are jammin to Bitch I'm Madonna like Kingsley or Shane Dawson, or even Chris Crocker :confessions::smile:

:hornybig:

I'm wondering what cher has to say about it. ''Madonna? whoooooo?''

Edited by JoanOfArc

I was just kidding. She said herself she was getting a colonic last time.

Can we stop talking about colons it's gonna make me sick xD gosh I wouldn't put that on twitter but she's cher. :ohmy:

I wasn't sure since I've seen a lot of hate and bashing towards other female artists on the forum :mellow:

Edited by JoanOfArc