Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

Guest Madomination

Just wondering then, would we rather have people that like or once liked Gaga, continue to dislike Madonna for no reason or actually see them get some taste and intelligence and come to know and love her. Personally, I don't care is someone used to be a little Monster, I like it if they have matured, seen through the garbage and come to appreciate and love Madonna. Better than them continuing to be brainwashed by her cult false victim act and instead start loving real artists.

Now that you mentioned Gaga lovers, that reminds me of Elton John....anything from him about Madonna's upcoming album?

Just wondering then, would we rather have people that like or once liked Gaga, continue to dislike Madonna for no reason or actually see them get some taste and intelligence and come to know and love her. Personally, I don't care is someone used to be a little Monster, I like it if they have matured, seen through the garbage and come to appreciate and love Madonna. Better than them continuing to be brainwashed by her cult false victim act and instead start loving real artists.

voice of reason

Now that you mentioned Gaga lovers, that reminds me of Elton John....anything from him about Madonna's upcoming album?

i think he respects her now. at least this week he does

It's great news about Sam Smith IMO because he's an example of a young gay man who was sold the Gaga experience and social media 'sensations' like Tyler Oakley deliberately dissing M to promote themselves. Now he's maturing and starting to look passed the charts and the media like we all did in our early 20s.

I agree. I think Sam had an honest intentions with this post. I also think it's (always) great when other stars (who ever they might be) give her the credit she deserves. Plus now his (younger) fans will also check out Madge's new release. It's a win-win situation Imo.