Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

Sorry, but fuck him. Absolute BS statement.

I expect better of my fellow gays. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

True! Honestly, I knew nothing of this person, I Googled him because of this thread. So yeah......a British fag not knowing Madonna at 20 something years old? That IS inexcusable!! *flush*

I don't see where the shade is honestly. He didn't say he didn't know who Madonna is, just that he wasn't a fan before and now he suddenly became obsessed. Just googled him and it looks like he never said anything bad about her, so... :dazed:

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

Up until a month ago, I wasn't a @Madonna fan. All of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything's she's done is gold. So inspiring.

what triggered this sudden change of heart?

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

Up until a month ago, I wasn't a @Madonna fan. All of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything's she's done is gold. So inspiring.

maybe because he's going to be involved in madonna's party @grammies...in a way or another...

It's great news about Sam Smith IMO because he's an example of a young gay man who was sold the Gaga experience and social media 'sensations' like Tyler Oakley deliberately dissing M to promote themselves. Now he's maturing and starting to look passed the charts and the media like we all did in our early 20s.

He's also probably getting a lot of backstage gossip now and hearing just how badly Gaga ripped M off and isn't the talent he thought she was so he's investigating what a real star is all about.

The chickens are coming home to roost!

I think the "popularity" of BIM comes from Nicki Minaj fans buying it on iTunes out of curiousity. I can't see the general public actually liking it, but that's just my opinion.

bingo..

i think u r right

Bitch I'm Madonna is the type of song that is not going to appeal to everyone. Nothing to worry about or get annoyed at if some fans don't like it. Madonna's music is so diverse that naturally people are going to have different tastes. That is part of being a Madonna fan as her music is so varied. However, I don't think Bitch, I'm Madonna is a wise choice for a single as it seems to be more a fun fan favourite rather than a track that the General Public will get and embrace.

maybe with some remixes it could get more love

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

Ugh. I hate the way he's "announcing" it to the world, as if Madonna is suddenly ok now that HE's discovered her.

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

tumblr_lxo0wgZ14y1qdzgpp.gifgiphy.gif

^ What. The. Fuck. Ever. Sam Smith.

Sorry, but fuck him. Absolute BS statement.

I expect better of my fellow gays. EDUCATE YOURSELF.

:lmao: Mattress, I get the impression you don't like Sam Smith. :lol: Laughing so much at your reaction - you are still lovely when you are annoyed. :laugh: .

Sam Smith actually wrote something more in instagram:

"Up until a month ago I wasn't a @madonna fan. But all of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything she's don't is so inspiring and so groundbreaking. I'm embarrassingly late to the party, but at least i'm at the party now haha x"

Surprising he just recently "discovered" her this way, but I don't see it as shady.

Just wondering then, would we rather have people that like or once liked Gaga, continue to dislike Madonna for no reason or actually see them get some taste and intelligence and come to know and love her. Personally, I don't care is someone used to be a little Monster, I like it if they have matured, seen through the garbage and come to appreciate and love Madonna. Better than them continuing to be brainwashed by her cult false victim act and instead start loving real artists.

Just wondering then, would we rather have people that like or once liked Gaga, continue to dislike Madonna for no reason or actually see them get some taste and intelligence and come to know and love her. Personally, I don't care is someone used to be a little Monster, I like it if they have matured, seen through the garbage and come to appreciate and love Madonna. Better than them continuing to be brainwashed by her cult false victim act and instead start appreciating real artists.

I love the beautiful irony of it. Gaga came out blatantly trying to pick up Madonna's fans who weren't happy with Hard Candy, and now all her fans are becoming introduced to Madonna instead. What a reverse Warholian experience!

I am fine with that but there is a grace period where I'm still skeptical of the former monsters. They gotta rack up some time and points on their M fan card :lol:

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

Ugh - he's only said that cos hes scared of bumping into her at the grammies

Guest ditaluver

I love the beautiful irony of it. Gaga came out blatantly trying to pick up Madonna's fans who weren't happy with Hard Candy, and now all her fans are becoming introduced to Madonna instead. What a reverse Warholian experience!

hahahahahahaha its amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!1