Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

BIM is the worst track out of the 6 and its still good. However it is the last song that should be a single. It sounds childish but in more fun and convincing way compared to GMAYL.

Okay there are a lot of girls and gays on tumblr who tag Bitch Im Madonna with something like "I'm listening to Bitch Im Madonna and I'm digging this", or "I hate Madonna but this shit is dope", "Omg am I becoming a Madonna fan?", "wtf? I can't stop listening to Madonna".

So I donno... Madonna fans hate it. Non-fans, especially young ones, love it. You gotta admit tho, it's a new sound. It takes people by surprise and you either love it cuz it's crazy and new or you hate it cuz... you don't like change...

Okay there are a lot of girls and gays on tumblr who tag Bitch Im Madonna with something like "I'm listening to Bitch Im Madonna and I'm digging this", or "I hate Madonna but this shit is dope", "Omg am I becoming a Madonna fan?", "wtf? I can't stop listening to Madonna".

So I donno... Madonna fans hate it. Non-fans, especially young ones, love it. You gotta admit tho, it's a new sound. It takes people by surprise and you either love it cuz it's crazy and new or you hate it cuz... you don't like change...

I looooooove it :tigger: And it really is VERY MUCH what's hot right now. The song works surprisingly well.

My thoughts exactly. I played the album in some friends bar and they loved the song next to LFL, UB and Ghosttown.

Amazing! I recall Debbie reviewing MDNA tour on her website, complimenting Madonna's live vocals. She is a huge fan!

ETA: she also commented on the fact that she disapproved of Madonna during Sex era and that she was WRONG and now sees how important the book was.

Amazing! I recall Debbie reviewing MDNA tour on her website, complimenting Madonna's live vocals. She is a huge fan!

ETA: she also commented on the fact that she disapproved of Madonna during Sex era and that she was WRONG and now sees how important the book was.

I once mentioned Debbie Gibson at my work and nobody knew who the hell she was! I felt old (I'm 38).

I hate it because it's shapeless, tuneless and annoying, thank you.

+1! Don't care what 'most'are supposedly saying...including Debbie Gibson' LOL. Glad 'so' many people seem to be liking it but I haven't listened maybe more than 3 or 4 times (when it first came out weeks ago)! lol. Actually played GMAYL way more x :# not cause it was better but it was just 'so' bad and silly it made me laugh. LFL is just boring and (obviously hope I'm wrong) but will not be this mega Hung Up or anything close to that 'sized hit' so many are predicting. lol I have no doubt she and her team have something WAY bigger in store far as a proper, mega hyped better single. This may be single #1 but reeks from in a promo/buzz way. If the rumors are true about Ryan Tedder being the producer for Rebel Heart I def. predict an epic dark pop/rock production (possibly LAP esque) similar to the sound of Ghost by Elle Henderson but miles better.

Ciccone's Cheeks my friend, People are referring to Bitch I'm Madonna. :laugh:

I truly hate it when people have to insult others because they don't happen to like a certain song. It is different if someone is hating every song of Madonna's and just being constantly negative about everything but do we really all have to love the same things ? Bringing out the "you are old" card is ironic considering that is what Madonna is unfairly slated for all of the time.

Ciccone's Cheeks my friend, People are referring to Bitch I'm Madonna. :laugh:

I truly hate it when people have to insult others because they don't happen to like a certain song. It is different if someone is hating every song of Madonna's and just being constantly negative about everything but do we really all have to love the same things ? Bringing out the "you are old" card is ironic considering that is what Madonna is unfairly slated for all of the time.

LOL Sorry darlin (awful night sleep) in a space cadet mode now (and didn't have the focus or energy to read the last few pages) 'but' still mean what I said abt LFL (it's too late and I'm too lazy to cut/paste) into another thread. ;P lol. As for BIM...omg LFL is LAP compared to that...um...dunno what exactly to call it! LOL

LOL Sorry darlin (awful night sleep) in a space cadet mode now (and didn't have the focus or energy to read the last few pages) 'but' still mean what I said abt LFL (it's too late and I'm too lazy to cut/paste) into another thread. ;P lol. As for BIM...omg LFL is LAP compared to that...um...dunno what exactly to call it! LOL

:laugh: No worries, understandable that you could think that as Debbie Gibson was talking of LFL. The threads are moving so fast too so it is hard to read everything.

One song I love that a lot don't care for is Illuminati. Love the mystery and eerie quality it has. The fantastic thing about these new songs, is people do have songs they love even if they are not fond of others. There is something there for everyone and fans are happy and excited. Ghosttown, Devil Prays and Living for love are huge favourites of mine as well. This era is already fantastic.

The threads are moving so fast too so it is hard to read everything.

When a couple of hours pass at work where i cant check, I'm always stressed by how much there's going to be to catch up on :laugh:

Im seeing the same thing. General Public are LOVING BItch, Im Madonna. Its us faggy M fans that want a disco anthem single. haha

Its us faggy M fans that want a disco anthem single. haha

YASSSSSSSS QUEEN YASSSSSSSSSS

WE R LIVING FOR LOVE IN 2015 HONEY YASSS

GONNA LIFT US UP AND CARRY ON YASSS I DESERVE DA BEST N ITS NOT U SWEETIE YASSS

:lmao: :lmao:

It's incredible how bold Madonna is,I am amused, Illuminati kills it, LFL kills it, Devil Pray Kills it, all 6 songs kill it all. Looking Forward for Iconic, Joan or Arc, Wash all over me, they are probably even better now. I see haters freakin' out ahaaha

WHAT'S GAGA REACTION??????

Her reaction? is to copy M k4tp93.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

SAM SMITH @samsmithworld

Up until a month ago, I wasn't a @Madonna fan. All of a sudden I have become OBSESSED. Everything's she's done is gold. So inspiring.