Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

:vomit: Hayes queening out over Madge again hardly counts, let alone his "celeb" status.

Queening out over Madge again.. you mean like us? :D What's bad about that? :)

Darren hayes has sold over 25 million records and done 3 highly acclaimed solo albums. He has earned his status in my opinion.

Queening out over Madge again.. you mean like us? :D What's bad about that? :)

Darren hayes has sold over 25 million records and done 3 highly acclaimed solo albums. He has earned his status in my opinion.

Really? Well the awful Savage Garden were far from acclaimed.

To be fair, he can sing alright I suppose and good for him and everything. He was a loon who even used to follow her around Sydney when she did the TGS. He is one of the fans whose own fame/success dream came true, with some impressive achievements like 2 US #1s and he even had dinner with her.

Even his Britney album flopped, poor old man

I enjoyed that album. As a producer, he can't do but so much. He has to compromise with the artists that he's working with. I bet he could produce some lovely, lush, warm ballads like "Take a Bow," or better yet, an amazing album like his remixes of "Justify My Love" and "Erotica." :)

I think the music we've heard suggests RH will be something special in its own right. Emphasis on suggests. If there are more songs like DP and less BIM, it could be a new fan fave.

I love BIM!!

129969639840.gif

Actually BIM is a fav among non fans. They find it funny and crazy.

The fact that this (thus far) seems to be the most popular song has really surprised me! Maybe this wouldn't have been such a bad idea for a first single after all. Granted, based on what we've heard of the album at this point, I don't feel like this represents the album musically as well as LFL.

I think the "popularity" of BIM comes from Nicki Minaj fans buying it on iTunes out of curiousity. I can't see the general public actually liking it, but that's just my opinion.

I agree. It's a fun song and appeals to most kidz on atrl but I pray to M it doesn't become a single

I think the "popularity" of BIM comes from Nicki Minaj fans buying it on iTunes out of curiousity. I can't see the general public actually liking it, but that's just my opinion.

don't think so, it genously fun.

Bitch I'm Madonna is the type of song that is not going to appeal to everyone. Nothing to worry about or get annoyed at if some fans don't like it. Madonna's music is so diverse that naturally people are going to have different tastes. That is part of being a Madonna fan as her music is so varied. However, I don't think Bitch, I'm Madonna is a wise choice for a single as it seems to be more a fun fan favourite rather than a track that the General Public will get and embrace.

Guest HaveASit

I'm curious. What trend is she creating?

SOPHIE is a producer who is gaining lots of respect by the media/critics lately. He is experimenting with the eletronic sound incorporating elements of PC music, which is something new.

The fact that M woked with him now is an early step into a direction that seens to grow, considering that artists like Charlie XCX ( Boom Clap, I Love It, Fancy) are starting to use this kind of sound too.

By the way, BIM screams SOPHIE, much more than Diplo. The drop, her voice, the lyrics, everything is SOPHIE'S style.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Its a song where she IS NOT following the trends but creating a one

what do you mean? I've been hearing this same kind of music at the gym for months.

SOPHIE is a producer who is gaining lots of respect by the media/critics lately. He is experimenting with the eletronic sound incorporating elements of PC music, which is something new.

The fact that M woked with him now is an early step into a direction that seens to grow, considering that artists like Charlie XCX ( Boom Clap, I Love It, Fancy) are starting to use this kind of sound too.

By the way, BIM screams SOPHIE, much more than Diplo. The drop, her voice, the lyrics, everything is SOPHIE'S style.

exactly!

Sophie is the new Mirways and Orbit

what do you mean? I've been hearing this same kind of music at the gym for months.

The overwhelming majority of Americans does not frequent a gym though...

9.gif

fat-guy-new-year-work-out-gym-stepper-13

x0GNTTJ.gif

4494_1e62.gif