Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

uhm he must have been hurt about the "welcome back"... welcome back is usually used when you come from a previous disappointing work... in MADONNA's case, MDNA, which Orbit was a dominant producer...

I read it like was questioning him if he was being ironic when he called the songs modern, present,adventurous, divisive etc.

uhm he must have been hurt about the "welcome back"... welcome back is usually used when you come from a previous disappointing work... in MADONNA's case, MDNA, which Orbit was a dominant producer...

...but Madonna is the dominant force behind her albums. Whatever I think of his tweet, Darren Hayes was speaking about Madonna. William needs to relax.

Darren Hayes @darrenhayes 25m25 minutes ago

@WilliamOrbit William - you produced my favourite Madonna album OF ALL TIME. Puhlease. I bow down bitch. x

William Orbit @WilliamOrbit 20m20 minutes ago

@darrenhayes *blushing*, cheers, bitch!

HA....of course he's happy with this. The man just kissed his ass (even if he does feel that way about ROL). LOL!!!!

STOP MAKING RAY OF LIGHT PART 2 HAPPEN !!!

Totally agree. Ray of light is Ray of light like COAD is COAD or RH will be RH. Never wanted a ROL number two, I understand that talk about ROL as comparison for a new album is like to say that it will be inspiring or just a masterpiece. But we know that Madonna doesn't ever wanted to be repetitive, so we have to take every new album like what she wants it to be and anyway, every album is different from others, that's the beauty in Madonna's carrier... we can like it or not. :)

Orbit is deluded. A smash like ROL can't happen again. The industry has changed. Album sales have dropped. ITunes, YouTube and file sharing has changed things forever. He and Madonna could make the best-ever album in the world but the buzz would not be the same as 98-99!