Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

I'm waiting for Diplo to say something...still posting shaking arse cracks on his Insta

From Diplo

Wow! I produced three songs in the top 10 itunes @Madonna @NICKIMINAJ @TEENWOLFREMIX #bitchimmadonna #livingforlove

Guest Rachelle of London

I know these people are not celebrities, but they're internet(youtube) famous and I love how some of my favorite youtubers are jammin to Bitch I'm Madonna like Kingsley or Shane Dawson, or even Chris Crocker :confessions::smile:

KINGSLEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

do other musicians releasing new album generally get tweeted by fellow celebrities... is this normal?

sorry i really don't follow other artists as much as a follow MADONNA's...

Is it true that Gaga tweeted that she loves "Ghosttown"?

No. It is a fan account "LadyGagaNews" or something like that who said he likes the song, and some websites write articles about it, thinking it was Gaga... Journalists are so professional these days... :semifunny:

No. It is a fan account "LadyGagaNews" or something like that who said he likes the song, and some websites write articles about it, thinking it was Gaga... Journalists are so professional these days... :semifunny:

Ok, thanks for the info! :)

And then Orbit wrote this in response to Darren. Not sure if being ironic? wtf?

William Orbit ‏@WilliamOrbit 39s39 seconds ago

@darrenhayes @RebelHeart2015 @Madonna Cheers, Darren! (not sure if u being ironic tho). I see my Klout number went down a notch : - )

uhm he must have been hurt about the "welcome back"... welcome back is usually used when you come from a previous disappointing work... in MADONNA's case, MDNA, which Orbit was a dominant producer...