Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

Where are Britney, Miley, Nicky and Katy?

Six feet under. Madonna killed them. Except Nicki she's fangirling too. I know Katy was in auckland giving a concert when #RebelHeart was released. She must be dead by now and preparing #WalkingOnAir as a single lol

Diddy@iamdiddy 10 min

@Madonna congrats on the new album #RebelHeart #1 in 26 countries! http://smarturl.it/RebelHeart

0 réponse5 Retweets10 favoris
Répondre
Retweeter5
Ajouté aux favoris10

Hmmm. This tweet is suspiciously similar to those C2C tweets a couple of months ago. Whenever there's an iTunes link to buy the album I assume it's paid for by Interscope. NTP?

Also, think people will be confused and think the album came out already?

I know these people are not celebrities, but they're internet(youtube) famous and I love how some of my favorite youtubers are jammin to Bitch I'm Madonna like Kingsley or Shane Dawson, or even Chris Crocker :confessions::smile:

I know these people are not celebrities, but they're internet(youtube) famous and I love how some of my favorite youtubers are jammin to Bitch I'm Madonna like Kingsley or Shane Dawson, or even Chris Crocker :confessions::smile:

:hornybig:

Guest CzarnaWisnia

people should just tweet famous folks we know like Madonna so they can comment on it (Kathy Griffin, Glenn Close, Rosie, Ellen, etc.)

I'm wondering what cher has to say about it. ''Madonna? whoooooo?''

Edited by JoanOfArc

I was just kidding. She said herself she was getting a colonic last time.

Can we stop talking about colons it's gonna make me sick xD gosh I wouldn't put that on twitter but she's cher. :ohmy:

I wasn't sure since I've seen a lot of hate and bashing towards other female artists on the forum :mellow:

Edited by JoanOfArc