Celebrities react to REBEL HEART...

My favorite thread already! I love celebrity reactions. And usually everybody has something good to say about her work.. except one or two old British guys..

Love Ru by the way!

It's incredible how bold Madonna is,I am amused, Illuminati kills it, LFL kills it, Devil Pray Kills it, all 6 songs kill it all. Looking Forward for Iconic, Joan or Arc, Wash all over me, they are probably even better now. I see haters freakin' out ahaaha

WHAT'S GAGA REACTION??????

Edited by Adriano

I gave up Facebook and Twitter over a year ago (I am still in JOMO mode: the Joy of Missing Out) because of the general trend for nastiness by trolls and people thinking they can criticize without a filter. It's always refreshing to see celebs support other celebs.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

WHAT'S GAGA REACTION??????

well, she tweeted this today :manson:

"Nothing ****s me up like music. Mind crazy, voice endless, thoughts like vomit and diamonds must keep only the treasures. But the best songs, I wake up feeling like a *****. Used and unfinished with more and more to say, but more and more insanity to weather. Oh sweet simplicity find me and revive my ingenue. Cure the curator, I am your student."

and this :megamanson:

ladygaga Beware Vampires: the blood you choose to suck choose wisely, it may fill your pores from the inside out with a wicked poison unknown to you. Perhaps you took a bite of flesh you can't handle. Perhaps I am also a Vampire, or a new creature undead you have yet to meet. 9min

Read more at http://websta.me/p/8...FVpHIMemeqgA.99