BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

On a personal level I get so much emotional release from this song as I do with many of Madonna's songs. Listening to it for awhile now I appreciate how different and interesting it is. Love how the sound changes throughout but I especially love her calmly stating Bitch I'm Madonna which she never screams or says in a whiny or taunting voice. No matter how calmly she "says it" in the context of her life or career people have spun her confidence in herself and her not listening to people who try to tell her who she is as stuck up and it's not. She's simply stating I'm me, I am always going to be me, and there isn't anything you can do or say about it.

The "who do you think you are" can have a few meanings. I mostly believe it is being asked of her by people who have put her down or still put her down over the years especially when she screams it at the end. I also believe that she could be asking that question within the song to people who have tried to bring her down. She could also be asking it of the listener.

This song just really speaks to me. It's defiant but most importantly it's Madonna getting past just being defiant and calmly stating Bitch I'm Madonna which is the part of her music and life that truly makes her my hero. Being rebellious is not enough if they have made you doubt yourself; it's calmly standing up for who you are no matter how many people try to bring you down.

She's saying I'm me and I deserve to be loved, respected, successful, and admired. Has anyone ever allowed anyone to make them feel they do not deserve those things? You bet.

I love Nicki for her contributions to GMAYL, IDGA and now Bitch I'm Madonna because I believe she really gets what Madonna is trying to say.

I feel like listening to this song whenever I am around people who ridicule or choose to just act like jerks which is a lot of the time. It helps me.

This is how I feel about the song. It's my interpretation and what I feel now when I listen to it. It could mean something else to another listener or they may get nothing out it at all. The emotion in the lyrics and music go very deep for me though and it's not always pleasant but Madonna stays strong in her calm resilience.

On a personal level I get so much emotional release from this song as I do with many of Madonna's songs. Listening to it for awhile now I appreciate how different and interesting it is. Love how the sound changes throughout but I especially love her calmly stating Bitch I'm Madonna which she never screams or says in a whiny or taunting voice. No matter how calmly she "says it" in the context of her life or career people have spun her confidence in herself and her not listening to people who try to tell her who she is as stuck up and it's not. She's simply stating I'm me, I am always going to be me, and there isn't anything you can do or say about it.

The "who do you think you are" can have a few meanings. I mostly believe it is being asked of her by people who have put her down or still put her down over the years especially when she screams it at the end. I also believe that she could be asking that question within the song to people who have tried to bring her down. She could also be asking it of the listener.

This song just really speaks to me. It's defiant but most importantly it's Madonna getting past just being defiant and calmly stating Bitch I'm Madonna which is the part of her music and life that truly makes her my hero. Being rebellious is not enough if they have made you doubt yourself; it's calmly standing up for who you are no matter how many people try to bring you down.

She's saying I'm me and I deserve to be loved, respected, successful, and admired. Has anyone ever allowed anyone to make them feel they do not deserve those things? You bet.

I love Nicki for her contributions to GMAYL, IDGA and now Bitch I'm Madonna because I believe she really gets what Madonna is trying to say.

I feel like listening to this song whenever I am around people who ridicule or choose to just act like jerks which is a lot of the time. It helps me.

This is how I feel about the song. It's my interpretation and what I feel now when I listen to it. It could mean something else to another listener or they may get nothing out it at all. The emotion in the lyrics and music go very deep for me though and it's not always pleasant but Madonna stays strong in her calm resilience.

Right on the target! :tigger::clap::headbang::boxing:

Wow, what a great writer you are!

I facilitate a book group at work, and recently, one of the members said that after our discussions, she feels "like I have read the book twelve different ways."

Sometimes I feel like that in this forum. Members make me hear certain songs in a different light. Thanks to your post, I will now listen to BIM in a different way.

Wow, what a great writer you are!

I facilitate a book group at work, and recently, one of the members said that after our discussions, she feels "like I have read the book twelve different ways."

Sometimes I feel like that in this forum. Members make me hear certain songs in a different light. Thanks to your post, I will now listen to BIM in a different way.

Let me see if reading that post will induce similar effects on me! 😝

I love you :kiss2:

I agree with Larkspur - the message does hit the right note: so-to-speak, ha, ha. But, it's also a very fun song that makes you want to pop your pussy - and I just wanna have fun. I don't know what the rest of the album will sound like, but this may turn out to be one of the few "fun" songs so enjoy.

great...

and all sung in a funny, non-cringy, way...

i really love and enjoy this song (2nd fave from the first 6....)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I know that to some this is a "questionable" choice but I love this song.

Hold up with my nose up n that rose up in that thangah! :wow: