BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

Guest Rachelle of London

out of all the songs Ive played for my friends and family this gets the biggest positive reaction!!!!

Just Saying

out of all the songs Ive played for my friends and family this gets the biggest positive reaction!!!!

Just Saying

Yes yes yes! I don't know exactly why that is. And it's not because of Minaj. All my friends I've played this song loved it by the first chorus and they didn't even know Minaj was there until the very end. The song simply makes people happy. It makes you wanna shake your booty and laugh at the same time. It's a very positive kind of song. Should be a single!! ♡

Guest Rachelle of London

Agree with chelle. Same happened to me with Ghosttown and DP.

Omg so true. My sister loves Ghosttown. She said it's madonnas best song!

having said that GT and DP are still my faves, i really love BIM more and more...and i've liked it from the first time....not always i like comparisons, but to me is brilliantly what on the precedent album GGW tried to be but never was...

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

Ok this one has totally grown on me. First I thought it was no more than "I don't Give A.." Part 2. Don't like M to be too self referential like rappers.

But...now I love it as I can see she's having some cheeky fun.

Question to you guys....is it Madonna singing the chorus fully or us some of it Nicki? Her voice sounds so different and swaggerish I just wondered ( don't flame me).

I would LOVE a video for Bitch I'm Madonna and there's no reason she shouldn't do it! COME ON, Madonna! You're not some new cash strapped artist.

You can do whatever the fuck you want! Every song on the album could have a video if needed! Even if it's not a single, DO A VIDEO ANYWAYS.

This song is far too EPIC to not have matching visuals (other than the tour performance)

I want Ratchetdonna out in full force.

Da grills. Da clothes. MDolla to the max.

:dramatic:

It's so cute because my 8yr old brother already knows this song word for word and LOVES it :lmao: it's so catchy and FUN. I've seen the word "silly" thrown around and that may be true....but silly in an epic/fun way.

One of her best songs in years! YES I SAID IT.

:bow:

I would LOVE a video for Bitch I'm Madonna and there's no reason she shouldn't do it! COME ON, Madonna! You're not some new cash strapped artist.

You can do whatever the fuck you want! Every song on the album could have a video if needed! Even if it's not a single, DO A VIDEO ANYWAYS.

This song is far too EPIC to not have matching visuals (other than the tour performance)

I want Ratchetdonna out in full force.

Da grills. Da clothes. MDolla to the max.

:dramatic:

Yes to everything you said!! Omg we need to copy this and paste it to Guy Oseary! With a side note that said: Bitch get this done! We already managed this out for your ass, all you have to do now is just get your damn act together!

Seriously though, you're so right! Every song off that record could be a single! I was thinking the same thing! Unapologetic Bitch could be an amazing single too! Even Illuminati! Lots of people dig the base in that song!