BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

Fuck he is sexy. That pic is hard-on inducing. Can someone tweet him and ask him to do a nude shoot. Even black and white will do.

I'll tweet him and say you wanna rose up in his thangah!

Also the mastering on the Diplo version is so much better than the mastering on the album version....

I poured a beer into my shoe and got my freak on.

Diplo is playing tonight in my country as part of the Life In Color festival.. I hope he plays BITCH I'M MADONNA! If he does, I'm gonna do a video of me going ape shit and post it here! :D

^ agree! Enough with the butter wouldn't melt in my mouth performances/singles...no one cares still...fuck them and be the bitch you are! Madonna :bow:

I love this song. The production is amazing. I liked it right away.

OT: I can't at Britney fans saying Madonna stole the bitch thing from her, with this song.

Just because Brit did it first, doesn't mean Queen M isn't the owner of what that terminology embodies.

They can BOTH be the Bitches of their domain.

Edited by Sheena

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I love this song. The production is amazing. I liked it right away.

OT: I can't at Britney fans saying Madonna stole the bitch thing from her, with this song.

Just because Brit did it first, doesn't mean Queen M isn't the owner of what that terminology embodies.

They can BOTH be the Bitches of their domain.

but Britney wasn't the first anything though.

OMG Diplo last night!!!! :dramatic::dramatic::dramatic::dramatic:

HE IS SO FUCKING HOT!!!!!!!!!

AND YES, HE PLAYED BITCH I'M MADONNA FOR A BIT!!!!

it was amazing!!! can't wait to hear it for real in september!!!

:Disco_Ball:

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just came across this. It's great!!

That video is fucking amazing. TBH I think Madonna should only make a cameo in the video to this. If it had a lot of young people like in this vid, then it would be more likely to be a hit....and then who knows, M may become cool enough again to sell by herself again without needing rappers. A victory against ageism even.

By the way guys, is looking more and more definite that BIM U.S. the 3rd single. In HMV there were stickers on the albums saying "includes Living For Love, Ghost Town and B**** I'm Madonna".

I wonder what the 4th single will be.

By the way guys, is looking more and more definite that BIM U.S. the 3rd single. In HMV there were stickers on the albums saying "includes Living For Love, Ghost Town and B**** I'm Madonna".

I wonder what the 4th single will be.

Her fb banner the day of the album release listed LFL, Ghosttown, and Devil Pray. The banner would be more up to date than the physical cd sticker.

We should definitely get BIM as a single but I don't know if it will be the third.

If Madonna mentioned shooting the video so brazenly I am pretty sure this is the single after Ghosttown.

I honestly feel the same way about this that I do about 4 Minutes. Totally misrepresentative of Madonna's classic pop sensibilities, but potentially a big hit with the masses.

Her fb banner the day of the album release listed LFL, Ghosttown, and Devil Pray. The banner would be more up to date than the physical cd sticker.

We should definitely get BIM as a single but I don't know if it will be the third.

The stickers are new

I don't know if this has been posted already, but I just came across this. It's great!!

Um... ha... how do I put this.. well, hmm... Well.. their dancing is just not that good. I can see what they were trying to do, so kudos to them for that. We appreciate the love . One or two of them are okay though.

I think we need 6 MadonnaNationers in this video really. Let's get ourselves some whoop, a touch of Ai Papi, some Suede, a bit of acko, a little Dr Lecter, maybe some Stephen and of course some Chelle and Goddess thrown in there. And then we can TAWK.

Um... ha... how do I put this.. well, hmm... Well.. their dancing is just not that good. I can see what they were trying to do, so kudos to them for that. We appreciate the love . One or two of them are okay though.

I think we need 6 MadonnaNationers in this video really. Let's get ourselves some whoop, a touch of Ai Papi, some Suede, a bit of acko, a little Dr Lecter, maybe some Stephen and of course some Chelle and Goddess thrown in there. And then we can TAWK.

:rotfl:

I am so good at choreo you guys have no idea. You should see me perf Candy Shop MDNA version

:rotfl:

I am so good at choreo you guys have no idea. You should see me perf Candy Shop MDNA version

Babe I'm still all about "Candy Shop" Sticky because you can't really improve on perfecSHUN.

However, lately I've also been perfing the hell out of "Human Nature" MDNA [Mirror Remix]. :wow:

At the moment I'm very busy trying to perfect the LFL choreogs - she makes it look deceptively easy. I'm referring of course to the remixed live perfs we've had subsequent to the BRITs. There are a lot of little details in there and she makes it look effortlessly fierce.

Living for LOVE !

I was reading a comment section full of haters the other day and even they admitted M has earned the right to say Bitch I'm Madonna. This song could do very well for her if handled properly.

At the moment I'm very busy trying to perfect the LFL choreogs - she makes it look deceptively easy. I'm referring of course to the remixed live perfs we've had subsequent to the BRITs. There are a lot of little details in there and she makes it look effortlessly fierce.

Living for LOVE !

I like the song, and unlike some, I am a big fan of all three of Nicki's features.

However, a bitch song will not be played on the radio, and the removal of that single word lessens the song's impact.

If Ghosttown gains traction, I feel that she will do a big video for BIM and possibly a club remix, while servicing Joan of Arc or Hold Tight to AC and top 40 radio (possibly with a video as well.)

EDIT: But she also needs to do an exclusive single of Unapologetic Bitch remixes for Sloane :)