BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

well... not that her other songs on radio...

love love love BIM and would be a great single and, hope, video with amazing choreo....!!!!

Diplo needs to be in the video and he needs to be shirtless

:wow: YES, PLEASE!!!

M-dolla licking Diplo's body, wearing grillz and Nicki twerking in the background!

IF this is the third single maybe it will be out in June? Plug the video at the end of June, ready for the summer, we need a crazy video with Nicki and Diplo, she will have time to do so, maybe she can drop a fourth single in August.

This or Unapologetic Bitch need to be the next single. Both would be great Late Spring/Summer singles

Yes! It's so obvious. Do it, M!

Guest Rachelle of London

I know this is the appreciation thread, but... I hate this song so much. I finally unchecked it in iTunes so it stops playing. Ugh. Love most of Rebel Heart though!!

Welp

I know this is the appreciation thread, but... I hate this song so much. I finally unchecked it in iTunes so it stops playing. Ugh. Love most of Rebel Heart though!!

Beep beep bitch move!

0B645ED3-1D4E-4720-BFAF-F9745F6F5A69.gif

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE

????!!!????

o-JENNIFER-facebook.jpg

tumblr_mzbenvio1J1qe3p9bo2_250.gif

00a94a3fde4e1ab0_tumblr_mopwfaJ8Tx1rcgpm

waiting for the troll to go to another appreciation thread and saying "I know this is the appreciation thread, but..."

:newspaper:

#rayoflighteralert

Has to be the 3rd/summer single!

Let's hold hands and pray for this to happen!

It's very possible with the sticker on the album and Madonna's comments about making a video for it.

Guest Rachelle of London

Rihanna can have a song with Bitch in the title....why cant madonna....BIM needs to be released

oh gawd, Rihanna beat Madonna to the punch of releasing a b*tch song... i want Bitch I'm Madonna... it's time be unapologetic after Ghosttown... Bitch I'm Madonna sh*ts on this Rihanna B*tch song... but i want it to be a US #1 though...

Hopefully it will or UB this summer after Ghosttown

Trap is in and Both BIM and UB are trap songs.

One or the other has to be released. The more I see people divided over BIM the more I'm convinced it should be single.