BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

You should really NOT say that again. Please. That can't happen. I wasn't even considering it for the tour at all.

Yeah, the thought of it being a tour opener terrifies me, but I can see it as a video interlude somewhere in the middle of the show....... if it must be in there.

i LOVE Bitch I'm Madonna... I love Diplo's "sounds" If i had my way, the song would have had more of the techno sounds and less vocal distortion. I do love the song though. It alternates being my fav on the new album. I was blasting it tonight on my way home from work

billboard dance charts. its getting more play than the others. this song reaches the current sound with the clubbers. it would have a better chance of reaching mainstream play i think. i know the oldie fans hate it (go listen to ray of light) but its keeping her current and relevant for air play. IM FINE WITH THAT

Guest HaveASit

I love this song so much. SOPHIE and his PC music are getting bigger right now, which makes absolutely amazing to see Madonna creating a trend again

M's voice on this song sounds that way cause is SOPHIE's style. If you ask me, I see much more his vision and production here than Diplo's.

Other songs by him:

I already pictured a video for this song! Something similar to the club scenes from Deeper And Deeper and like having Diplo make an appearance by being the DJ and also having Madonna all blinged out in a good outfit wearing the grillz ;)

i lovee bitch i'm madonna specialy the heavy rave/wave parts bitch i'm madonna bitch i'm madonna , just love that part .

the song is amazing catchy ,and so mutch going on

I already pictured a video for this song! Something similar to the club scenes from Deeper And Deeper and like having Diplo make an appearance by being the DJ and also having Madonna all blinged out in a good outfit wearing the grillz ;)

thats so obvious

You just described the video for Celebration.

I always imagine a video like skrillex&diplo's "take u there" but all happening in a luxurious hotel. Lots of crazy effects. M with the L'uomo vogue curly look with the leather hat and Nicki as a sexy cop gone wild. Diplo could appear as a cop too beacuse I need diplo in a cop uniform thank you

Yeah, the thought of it being a tour opener terrifies me, but I can see it as a video interlude somewhere in the middle of the show....... if it must be in there.

Oh please cunt. It'd be one of the best tour openers ever. It'd get things started right off the bat xox

:lmao:

Maybe this will be more to the standards and taste of those high brow M fans ready to enter the next phase of their lives in an assisted living home :sassy:

billboard dance charts. its getting more play than the others. this song reaches the current sound with the clubbers. it would have a better chance of reaching mainstream play i think. i know the oldie fans hate it (go listen to ray of light) but its keeping her current and relevant for air play. IM FINE WITH THAT

What's with the generalization? I'm an "old" fan. I love ROL. And guess what. I love BIM. It's fun, catchy, silly, infectious and very well produced. Sure, sometimes the vocal effects make her sound like Britney but the track is great.

What's with the generalization? I'm an "old" fan. I love ROL. And guess what. I love BIM. It's fun, catchy, silly, infectious and very well produced. Sure, sometimes the vocal effects make her sound like Britney but the track is great.

I love you :p ♡