BITCH I'M MADONNA !!!! appreciation

Guest Rachelle of London

That song makes Incredible & Spanish Lesson sound like masterpieces...for me it's the worse song she ever did...

Incredible and Spanish Lesson ARE masterpieces!!!!!

WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE???

Bitch I'm Madonna *twerks*

I feel silly listening though...and my body uncontrollably starts gyrating...am I twerking? :o:lol:

I want her to twerk on tour :dramatic:

Does anybody know what it is she says before the chorus kicks in? Right after "let me blow up this house tonight" and before "we go hard or we go home", there's some word/phrase that she's yelling. It's driving me crazy and I can't figure it out. It almost sounds like she's screaming out the name of the artist who sings that "Stay High" song. "Tove Lo!!!!" :chuckle:

as the LFL thread is an appreciation lovefest i don't want to ruin it there...

i don't know...probably the remixes will be great, but for me the chorus and the choir part are going to a climax that never comes....

and Bitch I'm Madonna will be my 2015 jam!!!

Does anybody know what it is she says before the chorus kicks in? Right after "let me blow up this house tonight" and before "we go hard or we go home", there's some word/phrase that she's yelling. It's driving me crazy and I can't figure it out. It almost sounds like she's screaming out the name of the artist who sings that "Stay High" song. "Tove Lo!!!!" :chuckle:

It sounds like "Gonna blow up!" in response to "Let me blow up this house tonight"

as the LFL thread is an appreciation lovefest i don't want to ruin it there...

i don't know...probably the remixes will be great, but for me the chorus and the choir part are going to a climax that never comes....

and Bitch I'm Madonna will be my 2015 jam!!!

Agree, my least fave but it's growing on me now.

Guest Rachelle of London

I ADORE LFL but out of the 6 tracks its my least favourite! However that may change as ghosttown was my least fave last week and its now in my top 10 fave madonna songs ever!!!!!

^WTF? why so bothered?

well...after some of us posted our not-so-great appreciation of the song oyu've come with that post.....however, it's not that i don't like it at all, or i don't like the lyrics...but for sure it's my least favourite from the bunch...till now....