LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

I don't know if that's the right single with Ghosttown, Devil Pray and now Hold Tight. Those songs are so amazing and I ve seen only universal love. It bugs me that since HC she has stopped releasing her best songs as singles IRRESPECTIVE of the style of the song and whats fashionable. It seems to me the universal feeling with LFL is that its a cool song but it doesn't have the uou factor and its missing smth (although no one know what it is)...

It seems to me the universal feeling with LFL is that its a cool song but it doesn't have the uou factor and its missing smth (although no one know what it is)...

Confused+%25285%2529.jpg

I don't know if that's the right single with Ghosttown, Devil Pray and now Hold Tight. Those songs are so amazing and I ve seen only universal love. It bugs me that since HC she has stopped releasing her best songs as singles IRRESPECTIVE of the style of the song and whats fashionable. It seems to me the universal feeling with LFL is that its a cool song but it doesn't have the uou factor and its missing smth (although no one know what it is)...

Confused+%25285%2529.jpg

will there be a digital single on monday?

I thought so but now can't remember what's being released when. I think the push to radio is on the 10th so, here we go!

Confused+%25285%2529.jpg

you re George W Bush? That explains the similarities...And as M says "I was married through the Bush years. It was a good time to be out of America :)". Couldnt agree more.

you re George W Bush? That explains the similarities...And as M says "I was married through the Bush years. It was a good time to be out of America :)". Couldnt agree more.

ok now I'm more confused...whatever!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

Le_coeur_ses_raisons_7dce40e2bc772abac18

Not a joke :

Last night, just before going to sleep, I turned on the radio a few seconds "just in case". The presenter was finishing a sentence "... for love." And then LFL just began to play :smile:

I couldn't believe my luck :tigger:

Living for love is the obvious first single after listening to the whole album! I hope that at least it gets promo on radio stations all over the world! Not expecting any spins from USA... though...