LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

I'd say it's her best lead single since "Hung Up" in 2005 but something about it feels very unfinished. It just lays flat.

Still an excellent song and practically all Madonna. Cannot wait to see this fleshed out live!

I'd say it's her best lead single since "Hung Up" in 2005 but something about it feels very unfinished. It just lays flat.

Still an excellent song and practically all Madonna. Cannot wait to see this fleshed out live!

i agree, it lacks a nice build up to a climax, a nice bridge is missing. i feel it could have been more epic. thats why i listen to the dubtronix more than the official version.

totally agree!!

I almost agree with the person who said it's her best first single since Secret. Best since Frozen for me. The song is divine perfection and keeps getting better to my ears.

i do not feel , Living for Love, will be a hit.

One Gaga supporter made a prediction . commented on my video " there will be no hit on M new album" - " the whole era album will be a mild result" - the only chance to make it on the radio airplay is with Nicki M , ' Bitch , Im Madonna". take note fans. Radio Dj wont play her songs ????

One Gaga supporter made a prediction . commented on my video " there will be no hit on M new album" - " the whole era album will be a mild result" - the only chance to make it on the radio airplay is with Nicki M , ' Bitch , Im Madonna". take note fans. Radio Dj wont play her songs ????

You are such a broken record. Yes, we all know that you are obsessed with "Bitch, I'm Madonna and dismiss everything else. Yet again, you bring it up in every thread.

Also, don't insult our intelligence with quoting Lady Gaga fans. We are not here for that.

So , Madonna for pitt sake releases all your singles . i do not know why keep holding them for long. no more excitement you releases online . but cant be release on the radio? why

You ask Why ? Because we are waiting for an album release. You know, when fans buy an album and listen to the completed songs for the first time.

You and that gaga stan can go eat shit now stfu.

Flush it now!

dont get me wrong. .im frustrated. why keep so long to release are we supposed to call every radio station to request her song? or FM station online ? instead of keep hanging here , telling how excited we are but we have to do something. call our local DJ's perhaps ?

Edited by Rosiedonna

dont get me wrong. .im frustrated. why keep so long to release are we supposed to call every radio station to request her song? or FM station online ? instead of keep hanging here , telling how excited we are but we have to do something. call our local DJ's perhaps ?

I don't know... We could follow the advice of the Gaga fans and offer blowjobs to every person buying Rebel Heart? And also to radio programmers? Hurry up, you better begin now!

Or maybe we can just wait until Madonna finishes her songs and video? :newspaper:

I don't know... We could follow the advice of the Gaga fans and offer blowjobs to every person buying Rebel Heart? And also to radio programmers? Hurry up, you better begin now!

Or maybe we can just wait until Madonna finishes her songs and video? :newspaper:

sure, who take the lead? you go first and open your mouth.

Flush this clinger. Throw extra paper on it.

I always felt like it was missing something, and it has everything to do with the part during Annie's vocals imo. Madonna comes with the triumphant chorus, then right after it comes the lady with "Love, lift me up" which is suppose to be the most important part of the song, yet someone other than Madonna sings it!! which its why it falls flat. Despite that, I still love the shit out of it, best single since HU.

why are you here?