LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

The "Living for Love" type/handwriting is pretty ugly, doesn't have the same elegance as the Rebel Heart logo. I'd actually says it fake because it looks like someone's trying to emulate both the RH logo and M's handwriting. It's just look sloppy!

I know it's nice picture and all but it is a tad dull. After the Interview shoot and Rebel Heart album cover I'm hoping for something a little more "out there". Her single covers have been pretty dull for years now.

What do you think the chances are of any physical single releases this time? It seems so odd that the most collectible artist after the Beatles and Elvis Presley is signed to a record label that has no interest in released any collectible?!?? For MDNA Germany got 2 CD Singles and Europe got a picture disc for Girl Gone Wild - LAME!!!!

Who said LFL is a single and that it'll be released in early February? I thought the only thing that was said was that they WANTED to make it a single. Sorry I'm being a flop fan right now, but can anyone point at an official confirmation?

Apparently they played it once on BBC Radio 1 today:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/music/artists/79239441-bfd5-4981-a70c-55c3f15c1287#

(Radio 2 has played it on and off for a week now)

Am I hearing things or does the snippet sound as if it's been remastered?

Great news!

"Living For Love" is a great song but I wish the final version had more oomph. It's a bit flat which was also an issue with "Turn Up The Radio" (though LFL is an infinitely better song).

Still can't wait to see the video and how this kicks off the new era in a few weeks.

Agree LFL is a great track, and arguably her best lead off single since HU.

Agree there is something missing from the song because it feels a little flat. I think the live version and club remixes will serve the song justice.

Agree LFL is a great track, and arguably her best lead off single since HU.

Agree there is something missing from the song because it feels a little flat. I think the live version and club remixes will serve the song justice.

Wish those demos and the leakeage had never happened and I know that's the reason why LFL was served this way. Love this song but clearly feels like a half baked cake.

Is that Djemba remix supposed to be a club remix - cuz it sure makes me want to do anything BUT dance - like, maybe go to bed.

Yeah. The mix seems unnecessary. It doesn't provided an extended experience of the original or make you wanna dance.

Wish those demos and the leakeage had never happened and I know that's the reason why LFL was served this way. Love this song but clearly feels like a half baked cake.

It sounds like a radio edit, which is fine for radio, but I hope there's a proper version.

Living for Love is not sugar pop. It's definitely made to be timeless. If it's not too sweet in the beginning, means there's depth to it. It can be listened to over and over and never gets tiring. Love this song so much! ♡♡♡♡

I absolutely love it now. Its definitely a bit of grower, best song out of the six tracks for me!! I don't still feel slightly miffed with it though as it feels like something is missing, it feels more like a radio edit. I remember having the same feeling with Hung Up when we only the SDP Dub and Radio Edit, once I heard the full version I fell in love!!

Listening to the demo again, I think it would be great if they'd include some of those elements in the song for the live version. there's something special and almost religious about the demo. like @ 3:10 when there's a quieter moment and you just hear "up up up" and the choir.

edit: i just love the faster chorus in it as well.. has a vogue feel she sounds SO good.