LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Her remixes and remixers are the worst. No one gives a shit about these people except the 40+ year old Madonna fans who are reminiscing about the late 80's/early 90's. Seriously Tracy Young? Peter Rauhofer? These people I only ever hear about in relation to Madonna.

(Not that Guetta was any better. And let's not forget she tapped Solveig for MDNA in 2012 when honestly he really wasn't that popular since the early 2000's.)

Peter Rauhofer was a great remixer and she's been releasing remixes well past the "early 90s." My favorite remixes of hers are from the past 10 years in fact. Just bc you don't like them doesn't mean only the 40+ fans do or they are suddenly irrelevant. And EVEN IF it was only older fans, SO WHAT. We still count as much as the new ones.

Her remixes have always been bad. PLEASE. Much like videos, when it comes to remixes she is simply unmatched in this realm when it comes to pop stars.

I didn't say she hasn't released remixes since the early 90's. I implied that they sound like they are stuck in the early 90's because she's been getting the same people to remix her shit since then and none of them have developed their sound. They make tacky outdated gay nightclub remixes. These are not the people headlining music festivals around the world. These are not the people being talked/shared/listened to on social media. They are relics from another time who still refer to themselves as "DJ".

Stuart Price did some good remixes for Confessions and she had a few others that weren't bad, but in general her remixes aren't setting the clubs on fire.

I didn't say she hasn't released remixes since the early 90's. I implied that they sound like they are stuck in the early 90's because she's been getting the same people to remix her shit since then and none of them have developed their sound. They make tacky outdated gay nightclub remixes. These are not the people headlining music festivals around the world. These are not the people being talked/shared/listened to on social media. They are relics from another time who still refer to themselves as "DJ".

Stuart Price did some good remixes for Confessions and she had a few others that weren't bad, but in general her remixes aren't setting the clubs on fire.

I know you didn't mean she hadn't released remixes since the early 90s. She hasn't been getting the same ppl to remix since the 90s. Junior Vasquez and Victor Calderone are long gone. And you say her remixers today are relics from another time? Avicci sounds like nothing from those days. If that were the case, I would like his remixes and I tend not to. Her remixes from MDNA, for example, are STARKLY different than say, Deeper & Deeper or Rescue Me.

I guess I don't really understand what you're saying tbqh

edit: I'm willing to guess you don't like dance music and can't tell the difference. No disrespect intended, it happens a lot. Some ppl just think it all sounds the same.

No, actually I like and listen to a lot of dance and electro music. Not as much anymore as I don't go clubbing every weekend but I'm well aware of what's popular and current. For a mainstream artist she was ahead of everyone else in commissioning remixes of her work but like I said, the people she was using were hardly popular or getting radio plays. Her remixes was definitely not being played in the clubs I was going to.

Her current collaborators seem a bit more current/inspired though so it'll be interesting to hear the remixes for this album. (Other than Avicii who peaked like 2 years ago but by the looks of it his stuff has been re-worked by others anyway.)

I can definitely do without Tracy Young or any other "resident NYC club DJ" !

I like Tracy's mixes of Hung Up and WIFLFAG. Her others not so much. She needs clever remixers. Not just guys that will dump a bass hook for nine minutes.

Get: Moroder, Groove Armada, Faithless, Goldfrapp, Kris Menace and Daft Punk. And for cheesey-sake: Cahill.

I blusted LFL in my car the other day singing loudly and really had my moment with that song! It sounded so damn good. Allthough Devil Prays ans d Ghosttown are my favorites i think she should reliese this as a first single!

Well considering every single song she has released the past decade has gone to number one on the dance/club charts, she's doing something right.

And they are a wonderful cache of songs indeed!

The edit at 2:49 sounds like something from Celebration. That is, sloppy. The more I listen to this, the most I have a hard time believing this is indeed the full version. I mean, they did 10+ versions and ended up with this?

The edit at 2:49 sounds like something from Celebration. That is, sloppy. The more I listen to this, the most I have a hard time believing this is indeed the full version. I mean, they did 10+ versions and ended up with this?

My thoughts exactly. I need more!!!!

You just described every Madonna remix. lol

You really are the worst ever, aren't you? What an insult. I wish I could slap you right in the face and in the cunt following the beats of "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix).

Why does Madonna have the worst creatures on Earth as her FANS?

I could realistically see Skrillex doing mixes of the singles since he said the only reason he didn't produce for the album itself was scheduling conflicts.

You really are the worst ever, aren't you? What an insult. I wish I could slap you right in the face and in the cunt following the beats of "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix).

Why does Madonna have the worst creatures on Earth as her FANS?

His statement was obviously wrong, but geez, you really don't need to be so bitter and insulting towards people here. Lighten up! It's just an internet forum after all.

His statement was obviously wrong, but geez, you really don't need to be so bitter and insulting towards people here. Lighten up! It's just an internet forum after all.

I'm a MALICIOUS CUNT and you, Nonoka, you have to love me for that. :shock:

CUZ IMMA BAD BITCH :smile:

Guest HaveASit

I like Tracy's mixes of Hung Up and WIFLFAG. Her others not so much. She needs clever remixers. Not just guys that will dump a bass hook for nine minutes.

Get: Moroder, Groove Armada, Faithless, Goldfrapp, Kris Menace and Daft Punk. And for cheesey-sake: Cahill.

Goldfrapp and Daft Punk would never work with her, though

I could realistically see Skrillex doing mixes of the singles since he said the only reason he didn't produce for the album itself was scheduling conflicts.

OOOHHH Heelll NOOOO!! ☝️☝️☝️

I have a feeling that the version with Mnek will be the video/single version so we all can buy it again in February. Then later she'll release the remixes so they chart separately. #getthatmoney

Guest HaveASit

Well, we all know Allison is a jealous cunt, but why not DP?

Well, apparently they have already refused her two times, which is pretty odd, since they teamed up with Britney at one point

Was at FLY 2.0 last night, a gay nightclub in Toronto and just as I was suspecting, around 2AM, maybe a bit after the DJ starts spinning Livin' for Love and the crowd goes crazy!!!!! Can't wait for the songs to start becoming more popular that way we can hear more of them on the dance floors!