LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

AAAHHHHHH it's so big. Absolutely hideous!!! The photography is even slightly stretched!! I'm guessing this has nothing to do with Giovanni Bianco and has been made in-house at Interscope (by the receptionist's 14 year-old son, who's on work experience).

AAAHHHHHH it's so big. Absolutely hideous!!! The photography is even slightly stretched!! I'm guessing this has nothing to do with Giovanni Bianco and has been made in-house at Interscope (by the receptionist's 14 year-old son, who's on work experience).

I guess it was a school homework proyect of David. It would be the only explanation of that hideous (not the picture of course) artwork. :)

Don't underestimate 14 year olds. This is not good enough for a 14 year old to have created. LOL

I love the song, i don't like the artwork but most of all i hate the remixes. They should not have bothered and use the various demos. They are the best remixes of the track.

+1

demo 2 is flawless

As much as I like a few of the remixes and the video, I am not completely sold on the idea that this was the best single to launch with...but whatever. Here we are.

I love the song, i don't like the artwork but most of all i hate the remixes. They should not have bothered and use the various demos. They are the best remixes of the track.

Offer Nissim Living for Drama remix is GORGEOUS!

I added it to my album playlist..

She should perform that version, its actually one her best remixes EVER!

Listening to that song again it just comes to my mind that there's been a poll here not too long ago, asking which part of the song is our favourite...Where has it gone? I can't find it anywhere now and I was just thinking about voting...I love the climax of the song when the chorus kicks in one last time!

The Super Deluxe version comes with two versions of L4L, great. :roadrunner:

One of them is certainly the version with MNEK that Madonna talked about!!