LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

omg I had a minor freakout on my daily walk to work yesterday. My LFL on itunes on my phone wouldn't play past the 15 second mark :drama: but when I re-downloaded it was all back to normal. My world STOPPED for a hot second! You should've seen me looking at my phone on the street--you would've thought I just became an orphan or something :rotfl:

I love the song. It's true that the Lord Lord Leave me part is great but i'm sure we will have it somewhere. And of course she will sing it live!!!!!

I really love the song, i feel so connected with LFL, the chorus gives me life. Seriously.

yes, this song gives energy, a will to keep trying.

she can make a "revolution of love" just inspiring people to be happy, smile and dance what is already a great thing

This suggestion that she removed that part for that reason is obviously untrue, as the "Lord lift me up, up, up" is still in the song. :doh:

"lord lord lift god forgive " me has been omitted on the lbum version

I'm having a moment with LFL right now. How come this songs sounds better and better every time I listen to it????

to me it's one of those rare songs that grows on me each time I hear it. It keeps going strong.

to me it's one of those rare songs that grows on me each time I hear it. It keeps going strong.

Ditto. It has been my favorite first single since Music for a month, but as of now it's my favorite first single since Frozen :)

sadly, its my fave part

I'm glad she left that off, it was my least favorite part. It changes the tone of the song.

That said...I can't believe how much this song continues to grow on me. It really has been getting better with every listen. I agree that it's her best first single since Frozen.

It's a good sign when most of the complaints about a song are that it's too short.

"lord lord lift god forgive " me has been omitted on the lbum version

Yes, I'm well aware of that. But the suggestion that it was removed for the reference to "lord" because she's "Jewish" or a Kabbalist is ridiculous since the word "lord" is still in the song.

Yes, I'm well aware of that. But the suggestion that it was removed for the reference to "lord" because she's "Jewish" or a Kabbalist is ridiculous since the word "lord" is still in the song.

i never suggested such a thing dear.