LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Oh yes - for me, the song is perfect as it is. However, a slightly longer album version would be greatly appreciated as a bonus (only because the version we have now is so fantastic).

Agreed! And I meant damn fine as "damn fine," not as a scolding :)

Honestly, Diplo's response is odd. Is he suggesting the "non-album version" (whatever that is) is "weak"? And "strong" strikes me as a word you use to describe something you like, but don't love. Maybe we're just misinterpreting what he's referring to.

^ The next album is going to be recorded in a cave in Afghanistan on reel to reel tape.

Seriously. It will be. I predict we know next to NOTHING about the next one until it drops.

Yes this was already discussed at the weekend, but I'm trying to figure out how THIS is going to work.

Diplo_Twitter.png

So, the version of LFL that we already have is just an edit then? I did think something was up when they labelled it 'audio version' for the YouTube video. But how would this work? I'm guessing the version on iTunes will soon be replaced with the 'album version'. Which will mean some fans will have to delete the pre-order and download again (for a second time after the remastered tracks became available). Or does he mean the recent remastered version is the 'album version'?

Perhaps he's thinking of this : http://forums.madonnanation.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=1902347

I would love a video remix of the song, like Express Yourself, WIFLFAG...

I think i'm the only person in the world who is not feeling the song as it is :sneaky:

me too

:huh:

I would love a video remix of the song, like Express Yourself, WIFLFAG...

I think i'm the only person in the world who is not feeling the song as it is :sneaky:

i find it hard to believe that a Madonna fan would not love this song..it has every classic M element to it.

Honestly, Diplo's response is odd. Is he suggesting the "non-album version" (whatever that is) is "weak"? And "strong" strikes me as a word you use to describe something you like, but don't love. Maybe we're just misinterpreting what he's referring to.

Maybe 'strong' is a term used in the context of album mastering, since he was responding to a comment about re-mastering?

i find it hard to believe that a Madonna fan would not love this song..it has every classic M element to it.

I know! I don't get it myself..and i've tried so hard to like it :mellow: the melody and production leave me cold, nothing for me to latch on to at all.

It's the only M single i've ever had this problem with.

*seeks medical help and banishes myself from the forum* :nocomment:

Probably an extra of the song will be added for the video. Just like Hollywood, American Life, etc...

What was extra for those two songs????

Ah ok, when you said extra I thought you meant something different that didn't appear in the actual song like extra lyrics or different instrumentation

I love the song. It's true that the Lord Lord Leave me part is great but i'm sure we will have it somewhere. And of course she will sing it live!!!!!

I really love the song, i feel so connected with LFL, the chorus gives me life. Seriously.

Oh yes - for me, the song is perfect as it is. However, a slightly longer album version would be greatly appreciated as a bonus (only because the version we have now is so fantastic).

+1

its not perfect until "Lord, lord lift me, god forgive me" part is added

its like Vogue without the rap..

ikr, why would they ever remove the lord, lord.... part