LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

TBH I have not really listened to the other tracks as much because LFL IS ON REPEAT ON MY IPHONE ALL DAY EVERYDAY AT THE GYM N WALKING TO WORK

:chuckle:

Yes! I noticed it's quickly making its way up my 25 Most Played in my iTunes library.

82 plays for the album version, 32 for the demo, and then there's the instrumental, djemba remix, and when I'm not listening on iTunes… Rebel Heart is over 100 though. :D

THE OFFER NISSIM MIX is the only one out of the bunch that has an epic remix quality to it....i wouldn't mind an old school Shep Pettibone treatment for this song.

I want TOM STEPHAN to remix this song!

Loving the Offer Nissim remix! He did my favourite remixes of "Girl Gone Wild" and "Turn Up the Radio", too. :)

According to Madonna's latest FB post, "additional mixes will be announced shortly".

WTF - Are theses mixes jokes?

Could not be worse if they tried.

Hi energy gay shite that sounds dated and won't get played anywhere apart from a drugged up suburban discoteque.

Her team really don't have a clue about the current dance scene.

She better have because these mixes are totally trow away. I'll never play them again. But I keep finding this with most artists these days. Remixes just seem to get more generic year on year. They're just random bear with a vocal sample, a remix is of no interest unless the remixer try's to actually build on the original or completely reinterpret it. Sorry but they totally suck ass! Even the Offer Nisim one!!

Offer Nissim's is alright but they're all so generic... none of the remixes of recent years have been particularly memorable. But I did love the Demolition Crew remix of GMAYL

Heard the song for the first time on the radio today on Energy Berlin. This was the first time me listening to radio for month. So I guess it is played quite often here. Never heard the MDNA singles on the radio.

I knew that :p always love that quote :)

That's amazing!

And it's funny that today we're in the same situation than this video : after her "worst selling album" (she calls American Life that way) she wanted to pick up her crown. Rebel Heart = new Confessions era :drama:

A few months ago it was my dream that she would come back as ambitious as she was for Confessions, and now it's becoming true (Grammys, Brits, and more promo to come...). God god god :drool: :drool: :drool: