LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

The verse vocals sound better on the remix. You can hear her "normal" vocals, which are buried in the album version. Not an amazing remix, but kind of reminds me of an old school remix. Not a huge departure from the original, but enough to be interesting. It also has an 80s thing going on. Can't place the Madonna song, but the synth bass reminds me of something by Pat Leonard.

DJEMBA DJEMBA on fb: JUST FYI it's not a remix, it's a club edit expanding on the original song we wrote.

So this would be an "extended version". Btw, he wrote the song too?

Omg yes

I really love Djemba's remix :) It's very musical, not like all the other ones I heard from button pushers.

Yes, I like it too. Generally I am not a big remix person. But this one is very melodic and not too techno and hard on the beats. It retains the vocals and general feeling of the original. I don't like those remixes where they cut up the vocals and take out all the original instrumentation and add mindless thumping. This retains Alicia's piano.

From UK mix

Looks like radio promo/add for LFL in the USA comes right after the Grammys

https://twitter.com/gthot20/status/552479194249433088

Gary Trust (Billboard Associate Director of Charts/Radio, Chart Beat Editor)

‏@gthot20

New singles going to radio! @elliegoulding "Love Me Like You Do" (Jan. 13), @Madonna "Living for Love" (Feb. 10), @maroon5 "Sugar" (Feb. 17)

your lips to G*D's ears!

RIP Peter Rauhofer :(

Living For Love (Peter's Gonna Lift You Up Anthem)

oh what could've been.

And DJ Paulo who just throws vocals over beats with a couple synths. a lot of house remixers these days don't have much direction IMHO.

finally someone who knows the #truth.

I do hope Tom Stephan gets his hands on this!

There's no real way of telling. I guess it's possible, but anyone could make that very easily. Would be nice to have a new picture we've not seen before. Also does anybody else kinda miss 'Madonna' from the sleeves?! I worked well on MDNA and Rebel Heart, but I just miss it a tad.

Just listened to the Djemba edit mix, it's very average but I guess could have been worse.

Can't believe he removed some of the ' UpUpUp' segments as they are what makes the record great and are fundamental to the great 90s house vibe.