LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Guest Mavisdavis

Has anyone heard this on any Canadian stations??

They've played Ghosttown a few times the past few days on 104.5 CHUMFM, a big station in toronto...hmmm

Totally. I haven't been this crushed on an M. song since Hung Up, easily.

Amazing

I'm thrilled... At the moment LfL seems not not as huge as Hung Up - but let's wait for the video, remixes - and maybe another single remix... M is back... finally! :sassy:

Edited by BetteDavisDub

Guest MadonnaBeLove

I haven't been this obsessed with a Madonna song since Frozen which is saying a lot. Can't wait for the video and single EP. My top three tracks from the Rebel Heart pre-order are:

Living For Love

Ghosttown

Umapologetic Bitch

They've played Ghosttown a few times the past few days on 104.5 CHUMFM, a big station in toronto...hmmm

Wow that's great I guess. I'm hoping that Ghosttown is the second single. I can't get enough of that song.

As much as I love the song, I still can't get over the weak editing.

The "You've broken my heart, but you can't bring it down

That have fallen apart, what was lost, now I'm found" part is so obviously copy and pasted there after listening to the demo (which misses these lines, so I guess they were added at a later stage.) At these two lines there is a different effect on her vocals and the volume is lower compared to other lines. From the "I picked up my crown" line they somehow missed out the "I". I'm still hoping for a more polished version, because the song lacks something I cannot put my finger on. Maybe a bit more synths during the breaks.

Good ear! But get a fuckin hobby.. Lol

Djemba remix leaked. It's not bad a all, but it's a remix not an extended.

agree....its definitely a REMIX...just not a complete re-production type remix. keeps elements of the original but its different enough to be considered more than a re-edit.

Yep. At least it's not the usual Tracy Young garbage.

your lips to G*D's ears!

RIP Peter Rauhofer :(

Living For Love (Peter's Gonna Lift You Up Anthem)

oh what could've been.

And DJ Paulo who just throws vocals over beats with a couple synths. a lot of house remixers these days don't have much direction IMHO.

Sad that Peter died but I always thought his mixes were dreadful and on a par with Tracey Young.

And who is Djemba, I'm relatively up on my dance music and have never heard of him.

Hopefully he will surprise me.

Luckily LFL does not need much in the remix vein to make it a stomper.

^^ me too I haven't been listening to the other 5 songs much because LFL is always on repeat on my iphone :chuckle: my one friend is obsessed with it too...she called it an "illuminati earworm" HAHA