LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

How do you know the vocals were cut and pasted and how do you know it didn't happen before and why are people talking about it as if it actually matters how songs are produced and mixed? Are the regular people (who don't know shit about anything) buying Sailor's shit music because they think the production is 'flawless'?

It's not just about this song or you, it's just that people want to find any lame excuse to hate something. I missed the times when people used to say "well, I just don't like it", this over-thinking trend is quite annoying. :lol:

No and no. Just having a good ear.

How do you know the vocals were cut and pasted and how do you know it didn't happen before and why are people talking about it as if it actually matters how songs are produced and mixed?

How does it NOT matter? If I can hear it, then it matters. If you can't hear it, then great, but there's no need to attack people for hearing errors. It's been happening since Hard Candy.

:lol:

Seriously I'm a sound freak. This barely happen to other artits. I just want to listen to the other songs!!!

Me too! I am wearing the shit out of my six. :)

By the way, I stumbled across the instrumental version on youtube.

Type Madonna and set the filter to "today."

(Am I breaking any rules by posting this? I apologize in advance if I am)

FLUSH!!!!

(totally kidding)

By the way, I stumbled across the instrumental version on youtube.

Type Madonna and set the filter to "today."

(Am I breaking any rules by posting this? I apologize in advance if I am)

I listened to it expecting a karaoke version......... but I think it's real! It could be another leak, but it's most likely a track given to radio stations.

I listened to it expecting a karaoke version......... but I think it's real! It could be another leak, but it's most likely a track given to radio stations.

thats definitely real. The sounds all match up 100%. That makes me appreciate the song so much more. It's simple and yet complex and the sounds change throughout. Definitely a win.

First official remix of Living For Love sent to clubs for this weekend:
First Living for Love remix shipped to DJs: It’s Djemba Djemba
Madonna is currently selecting which remixes for Living for Love to approve. BUT what we can report is that the first OFFICIAL REMIX for Living for Love has just been shipped to clubs.
It is a Club Mix by Djemba Djemba. It is close to the album version, more like an extended version, but it is really cool and classy! Its lenght is 5:47. The Alicia Keys‘ piano is there.
Do not forget to request it on your club this weekend!
As we already reported, clubs have the album version, the instrumental and NOW also the Djemba Djemba Club Mix.
We cannot wait to know the other remixes! And you? They will be hand picked by Madonna herself!
4 months ago Djemba Djemba posted a pic with Madonna, with the caption: “She told me I would die another day.”

First official remix of Living For Love sent to clubs for this weekend:

Wow, that's great news! And it's perfect for the Grammys (Alicia Keys on the piano + promo for the single with remixes).

Ok Madonna WILL play on US radio! I think it's expected for this era. Things are turning out for the better for her. Please guys try not to be so negative. This era's gonna slay!!

As much as I love the song, I still can't get over the weak editing.

The "You've broken my heart, but you can't bring it down

That have fallen apart, what was lost, now I'm found" part is so obviously copy and pasted there after listening to the demo (which misses these lines, so I guess they were added at a later stage.) At these two lines there is a different effect on her vocals and the volume is lower compared to other lines. From the "I picked up my crown" line they somehow missed out the "I". I'm still hoping for a more polished version, because the song lacks something I cannot put my finger on. Maybe a bit more synths during the breaks.

I need to see the DEFINITIVE reviews from Messrs Kim, Mattress and Bellenger. :order:

You really are the worst ever, aren't you? What an insult. I wish I could slap you right in the face and in the cunt following the beats of "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix).

Why does Madonna have the worst creatures on Earth as her FANS?

:rotfl:

DJ DJEMBA DJEMBA FIRST OFFICIAL REMIX OF LIVING FOR LOVE

It is a Club Mix by Djemba Djemba. It is close to the album version, more like an extended version, but it is really cool and classy! Its lenght is 5:47. The Alicia Keys‘ piano is there.

Do not forget to request it on your club this weekend!

As we already reported, clubs have the album version, the instrumental and NOW also the Djemba Djemba Club Mix.

We cannot wait to know the other remixes! And you? They will be hand picked by Madonna herself!

4 months ago Djemba Djemba posted a pic with Madonna, with the caption: “She told me I would die another day.”

Guest CzarnaWisnia

As much as I love the song, I still can't get over the weak editing.

The "You've broken my heart, but you can't bring it down

That have fallen apart, what was lost, now I'm found" part is so obviously copy and pasted there after listening to the demo (which misses these lines, so I guess they were added at a later stage.) At these two lines there is a different effect on her vocals and the volume is lower compared to other lines. From the "I picked up my crown" line they somehow missed out the "I". I'm still hoping for a more polished version, because the song lacks something I cannot put my finger on. Maybe a bit more synths during the breaks.

I agree, it's been bothering me sinceI heard it the first time, as does the obvious cut n paste in Ghosttown (0:32). But I adore both songs anyway :)

+ 1

"Living for Love," "Devil Pray" and "Ghosttown" are better than anything on the last two albums. This is going to be album is going to be iconic.

I agree - the only single i was dissapointed was Bitch, im madonna , - i mean ,, why oh why... Nikki Minaj always made a catchy collaboration from other artists for example .. Bang bang.. Anaconda.. much more.. but when it comes to Madonna collab, something is not properly well done. i hope, she will do collab again with Madonna . this time must be catchy!

Really? I don't think people have listened to it yet...honestly I think this has a strong chance of getting AirPlay abd generating interest when radio picks it up. It's a grower so this slow pick up is good.

Lets send them a copy of the song. all radio station facebook fan pages. why not