LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

was JUST now checking if they played it on a popular station here and they just started playing it the moment I put the stream on (MNM)

Qmusic also played it this weekend when I was in the car..

^Even if it is a "remix," it still could be a sound close to, or the same, as the original, just with his vocals.

Things should be taking shape soon, so not much longer to find out.

If she performs LFL at the Grammys, it will bring the house down, no doubt. :)

Another great mix! Sounds amazing in the clubs! Madonna — Living For Love (Tracy Young Remix):

I kept waiting to hear "Eviiitaaaahhh, Eviiitaaaahhh, Eviiiiiitaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah...."

Is this an official remix? Is it me or do her vocals sound much clearer and sharper than the Diplo version ?

It's the demo version mixed into a remix hence the "lord lord lift me, God forgive me..." Line that is missing in the final mix.

LFL is on heavy rotation here on the Biggest radio in Thailand Met FM as Best New Release !

Am so happy as like I said before during the MDNA era we got absolutely NOTHING !

I've not heard it once on UK radio :-( I hope the push it hard around February. Would be lovely to see it chart somewhere!

I've heard it twice on Radio 2 and capital has been playing it often.

haha, I never listen to capital but after reading the above comment I listened in, and guess what was playing. LFL. How brilliant, and that's at 1.00pm daytime.

haha, I never listen to capital but after reading the above comment I listened in, and guess what was playing. LFL. How brilliant, and that's at 1.00pm daytime.

Love your name.