LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Guest CzarnaWisnia

I have a feeling that the version with Mnek will be the video/single version so we all can buy it again in February. Then later she'll release the remixes so they chart separately. #getthatmoney

great idea.

Animation? What did I miss?

Rebel Heart animated banners directing to itunes. If I could figure out how to download images here, I'd screengrab and post. I'm too dumb. Pretty, but dumb.

Does it really say Living for Love?

Or is just for the album?

It's for the album. Sorry, when I first saw it it was on the "Buy now and get the the single Living for Love on itnues" (or something like that) frame of the animation.

The site I keep seeing it at is talkingpointsmemo.com.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/

Better to see it than letting me explain it.

There have been ads for a few weeks now. I've seen them on YouTube. Don't think I've seen the one in question, but have there been any meaningful developments in promo or just a web banner?

You really are the worst ever, aren't you? What an insult. I wish I could slap you right in the face and in the cunt following the beats of "Let It Will Be" (Paper Faces Remix).

Why does Madonna have the worst creatures on Earth as her FANS?

If I had the power to flush you, I would.

There have been ads for a few weeks now. I've seen them on YouTube. Don't think I've seen the one in question, but have there been any meaningful developments in promo or just a web banner?

Oh, really? Cool. That was the first one I saw outside of iTunes, of course, so I got excited!

Perhaps Interscope will promote the version featuring MNEK at radio? I could see a radio promo or something for that rather than the version that's been released. Unless his vocals are just in place of that male singer.

I heard Living for Love TWICE on the radio today! I haven't heard a new Madonna song on my local top 40 station since Hung Up and i maybe heard it twice. My market isn't a big market - its like number 48th in the country, but still exciting! I have also heard it several times on the rhythmic pop Sirius XM station

I heard Living for Love TWICE on the radio today! I haven't heard a new Madonna song on my local top 40 station since Hung Up and i maybe heard it twice. My market isn't a big market - its like number 48th in the country, but still exciting! I have also heard it several times on the rhythmic pop Sirius XM station

Excellent news!

So excited and 48th counts!

I heard it on the biggest radio MET FM in Thailand loads of times and people are saying it's very good. Glorious .