LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

cunts. how do you know?

i live in belgium, normaly it would be song of the week or something , but still nothing it's weird .

i still do hope it will be song of the week one of these weeks !

Don't worry, radios will play the song when the media blitz will begin (video, radio deal in the Us, Grammy's, interviews and maybe other performances).

This is not the Mdna era, Madonna will do what must be done to make it a global hit. It's a matter of relevance!

I still prefer the We R Superstars song, wish it really was hers :lmao:

I even heard that one on the radio, no LFL yet.

LFL trumps that song easily, do you not have ears? :huh:

I hope she has been planning the video for a long time. The music this era has been insanely good so now we need the visuals. LFL has to have a wicked dance routine.

Guy O said the promotional relaunch of the single will happen in January. I believe her team wants some familiarity with the song before the Grammys.

1. Relaunch with agressive radio deal soon

2. Promote single on iTunes

3 . Interviews with madonna on major radio stations. She did this with Hung Up and 4 Minutes.

4. I want a cover and interview with Rolling Stone

5. Appear on Jimmy Fallon, today show, Ellen. Etc.

6. Blow us away with a memorable powerful Grammy performance.

7. An epic old school Madonna video is a must.

Guy O said the promotional relaunch of the single will happen in January. I believe her team wants some familiarity with the song before the Grammys.

1. Relaunch with agressive radio deal soon

2. Promote single on iTunes

3 . Interviews with madonna on major radio stations. She did this with Hung Up and 4 Minutes.

4. I want a cover and interview with Rolling Stone

5. Appear on Jimmy Fallon, today show, Ellen. Etc.

6. Blow us away with a memorable powerful Grammy performance.

7. An epic old school Madonna video is a must.

You should be her manager~!

I can be it will be Mert & Marcus. I could be wrong tho.

Seems most likely, right? Considering all their recent work together, anyway.

I want Johan Renck (sp?) again. I just want to be blown away like I was with Hung Up, I guess. That video was just the shit.

On edit: Scratch that. I want Mondino!!!!

Living For Love is the most uplifting song ever, it's like aural prozac. :confessions:

I've had the flu for the last few days and I swear, it's helped me heal a bit today. At least, I am sweaty and feverish in a good way when I play it.

Tracy Young played a remix of LFL on New Year's Eve at GEnesis (whatever that is)

it's on FB

:D

What does she do with her life when Madonna isn't releasing new music?

It's like she hibernates until M phones her and then emerges to shit out another useless remix.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

yeeehh, that Tracy remix doesn't sound too exciting... It's just a random club track with Madonna pasted over it.

Guest CzarnaWisnia

BREAKING NEWS – Madonna’s Living for Love is going to be the Most Added and #1 Breakout atBillboard Club Songs chart WITHOUT remixes!

http://drownedmadonna.com/madonna-living-love-added-1-breakout-billboard-club-songs-chart/20150103

Living For Love (Joel Dickinson Marathon Mix)

I really like this one though:

Living For Love (Alexander La Cienega Bldv remix)