LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

I wonder what the video would be like? I read on another forum, she be making the video on Monday. Who'll be the director?!! Can't bloody wait!!!

I hope it will go viral with over 100 million views

would be her first youtube hit

I hope it will go viral with over 100 million views

would be her first youtube hit

Is that what going viral means, 100 million? I am SO clueless. I was dancing around when the youtube audio hit one million, thinking that was some big deal. LMAO

I wonder what the video would be like? I read on another forum, she be making the video on Monday. Who'll be the director?!! Can't bloody wait!!!

I think that would be too early and she won't even be back from her vacation. Anyway I would like a video with proper choreography and I'm sure she hasn't hit any dance studio in the last few week.s

I think that would be too early and she won't even be back from her vacation. Anyway I would like a video with proper choreography and I'm sure she hasn't hit any dance studio in the last few week.s

Yeah I think that too. Seems too early as she is on vacation.

Yeah I think that too. Seems too early as she is on vacation.

Her vacation won't last long, the Grammys are in one month and the video must be released the same week...

This track is absolutely stunning. I was so excited to hear it based off of all the descriptions from fansites months and months ago, so when I finally heard the demo, it was my favorite. Now that it's been officially released, it's even better. It's the perfect mix of cool and classic Madonna, with great lyrics and great vocals. My favorite parts are the "I found freedom in the ugly truth; I deserve the best and IT'S NOT YOU" and "Picked up my crown, put it back on my head; I can forgive but I will never forget" lines. Such power in such simplicity, which is what makes Madonna, Madonna. :wow: All the tracks off of Rebel Heart so far have been great, but this one is gonna be the defining song of the era for me, I can feel it.

Great to see you posting again Adrian. Always love reading your joyous words about Madonna's music.

This amazing track needs a stunning video ! I've a feeling the video will be one of her best in a looooong time !

does anyone knows when living for love will be send to radio and official will be released ?

it has been sent to radio on the 22nd of December last year

does anyone knows when living for love will be send to radio and official will be released ?

It's being re-serviced probably monday with the promo push they just weren't ready for due to the leakage and holiday.

Here comes the push now that the top ten lists and holiday shit songs (looking at you, Mariah) are gone. Time to kick off 2015 right.

I think the video will get a teaser during the grammy's or maybe another show during the first week of February (while they work tirelessly to finish it) ...and it'll premiere the AFTER the Grammy performance. Maybe on the 9th when "new" music will be available on the pre-order.

LFL definitely feels like a radio edit. It's less of "this song is so great I want it to continue longer" (which is also true) than it just feels like something is missing. I highly doubt it IS a radio edit since it's being released with the pre-order, but I do hope for an extended mix. When's the last time she (or anyone) released something like that? Maybe "Jump"?

LFL definitely feels like a radio edit. It's less of "this song is so great I want it to continue longer" (which is also true) than it just feels like something is missing. I highly doubt it IS a radio edit since it's being released with the pre-order, but I do hope for an extended mix. When's the last time she (or anyone) released something like that? Maybe "Jump"?

This. The lenght is already perfect for radio and I think it was the idea since the beginning. A radio edit will be like 2 mins long lol. This song needs a extended mix.