LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

"The thing is, we did do a version where MNEK is singing. The original song, when we first started writing it, was with a singer that Diplo works with all the time…who sounds like MNEK. So, there will be remixes with MNEK’s voice on it, but this particular one that’s out right now (does not have MNEK). And then there’s a female singer whose name is Annie…who sings with the (London Community Gospel Choir), and she also lended her voice to the record. And by the way, I’m a huge fan of MNEK." - Madonna, Billboard Magazine, 2014

this is gonna be epic :wow:

Can't get this song out of my head. It's incredible.

For anyone who doesn't think this isn't first-single worthy, I LOVE this video of Living For Love being played at a club somewhere. The reaction is great and THAT beat drop is all kinds of :wow: :wow: :wow:

https://www.tumblr.com/video/luvmadonna/105781000900/400/

That is amazing! I love it! Love how the dance floor sang it with her. Hopefully she can get some longevity out of this song. It's definitely a grower.

Guest Rachelle of London

Is the song getting any airplay in the uk yet? No disrespects to American radio but they haven't really played her tunes since music which is a shame.

It is.