LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

I'm loving that Millenials are saying Madonna is "copying" Kiesza for Living for Love. So musically naive. LOL.

This is when you say "stop bitch! Now sit your ass down" and INSTRUCT.

Indeed, it is a great song from start to end...love all the variations, both musically as in her voice...the back vocals, the lyrics, the energy...fuck this is one hell of an album!...I HOPE AGAIN THE FREAKING WORLD RECOGNIZES IT!....oops!

Wow am so happy . This song gives me euphoria . If that's the correct term .

Though i love her past lead singles, I think Living For Love is her best first single since Like A Prayer! Its shaping up to be my one of my faves...l love the theme the song, very catchy and anthemic. Already a classic!

I love it more and more each day. The message is so awesome.

Same here. I loved it right off the bat but it resonates with me more and more with each listen.

Love it.

This is her best lead single since Hung Up for me and am so happy to see 99.99% of Madonna fans loving this . Music does make people come together !

Guest sachafierce

I'm sooo inspired and lifted by this song.

Listening to it for the first time, the leaked version. It immediately became one of my favorites!

I was soooooo happy when she released the album because I wanted to hear her stamped, mother approved version and be able to share it with my family/friends.

It wakes me up in the morning. I can't wait to play it in my ear to start my day.

It makes me dance and pour my love out uncontrollably. I can't stop listening! someone call a doctor ;p ... My roommates can hear me walking around like "awwwyyeaahhh" "loooooveeee" "lift me upppp"

PERFECT MOTTO FOR THE NEW YEAR - LIVING FOR LOVE 2015! :Disco_Ball:

Thank you Madonna <3 <3 <3