LIVING FOR LOVE APPRECIATION THREAD!!!!

Because if you were a teenager / adult in the nineties you would of already heard this song before. There's no real difference between this and Black Box or Snap. It's a pleasant enough song but nothing special, especially if considered as first single material. It is missing the WOW factor, which can't be achieved when you sound like a rehash.

:blink:

oh please.

I was around for the early 90's ( I loved black box, snap, deee-lite etc etc) and i'm loving this track...your explanation is beyond ridiculous.

oh please.

I was around for the early 90's ( I loved black box, snap, deee-lite etc etc) and i'm loving this track...your explanation is beyond ridiculous.

Thank you. I love its retro vibe and it sure as hell is wowing me.

oh please.

Don't waste your time, hate to say it, but ivy tends to post very ridiculous and confusing statements. Just bypass it :)

Yes, its retro 90s vibe, but its great, not sure if it will succeed as a lead single... but maybe people are embracing a 90s revival so who knows...

Because if you were a teenager / adult in the nineties you would of already heard this song before. There's no real difference between this and Black Box or Snap. It's a pleasant enough song but nothing special, especially if considered as first single material. It is missing the WOW factor, which can't be achieved when you sound like a rehash.

What the fuck are you talking about? Hung Up was literally a remix of Abba's original and it was fucking glorious.

Best Madonna song in a decade like some have already said :inlove: ... and it keeps getting better on repeat :bow:

Yes! Amazing. I may never get through the 5 songs as I keep skipping back to Love over and over.

Not all these haters being disappointed by the song. She finally delivers with a song that has great production AND lyrics and some of you are still not satisfied? What the fuck? It is her best lead single, lyrically, since Frozen. Hung Up and Music are great songs but lyrically can't compare to L4L.

There you are, Suede!! Were you lost in the Church of Madonna?

I've been DYING and getting RESURRECTED all DAY, SLAIN to my VERY CORE over and over and OVER again by the QUEEN OF LIFE

I can't even begin.

Living for LOVE

I'm living for LOve

NOT givin' up

I'm gonna CARRY ON!

Living Fo Love is just grower. I really think it's the perfect single, and the best first single since MUSIC (yes).

I personally think Hung Up is better but yeah if we don't count it it's her best first single in 10 years :wow: