UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH appreciation

Andra

This is the best track on the album. Single please with Rihanna.

oh god, no more collaborations, please!

Unapologetic Bitch is simply great sang by Madonna only.

This attitude in this song always makes me think of Dress You Up. I don't know why. I love it though.

Tbh having a collaboration as the third single isn't a bad idea at all

And if there's going to be one then Rihanna being featured on UnapologeticBitch could make for a fantastic single.

It's the perfect song for them to work together on

Let a big collaboration bring more exposure to the track.

Yah would totally be down with Rihanna being on this song, her vibe / swag would totally make it even more amazing.

I'd love to see how a video them having such strong personalities would turn out :)

• 3 months later...

It should be a single and it's a jam

Interesting to bring up "The Beat Goes On" bc I have always felt like that was a missed opportunity along with Devil. Those are two of the best tracks off HC and both should have been singles

It's true that when you play a track like that or UB from RH that people perk up

Amazing how many album tracks have been missed chances for hits from the last few albums.

As immensely talented as she is, she often fucks up with single choices:

- not releasing Into the groove

- releasing Oh Father (I love that song but....)

- releasing Human Nature

- releasing Hollywood after the awful AL (with so many good songs on that album)

- not releasing The Beat Goes On or Devil or Heartbet (I remember a few reviews praising that song)

- GMAYL when she could have ballsy with other choices (Gang Bang deserved the biggest exposure no matter what, it is a masterpiece)

Only during Confessions and RH she sort of did right, too bad radio just won't go with it.

UB with a feat. Rihanna would smash everywhere outside US, specially in Brasil.

Odd choices. What exactly is wrong with Oh Father, Human Nature, Hollywood...? AL kicks ass and is far from being awful either.

While I agree that UB is a great song, there are better 'single candidates' on RH.

• 1 month later...

Odd choices. What exactly is wrong with Oh Father, Human Nature, Hollywood...? AL kicks ass and is far from being awful either.

While I agree that UB is a great song, there are better 'single candidates' on RH.

um, no.

• 3 months later...