UNAPOLOGETIC BITCH appreciation

Andra

When did Pink Matter get banned?

UB is still my favorite on RH though I've memorized it to such a point that I'm officially in remix phase. NEED. THEM. NOW.

I agree that this song is not getting the attention it deserves. This is the most Major Lazer-influenced song on the album, but it still sounds 100% a Madonna song. The Queen doing reggae: OUT OF THIS WORLD... Why's It So Hard has some strokes of reggae in it, but this time she went all out and it's AH-MAH-ZING.

It's still such a dream come true for me that she ended up working with Diplo. A few years ago I made a thread about it in the General Music section and everyone was like DAFUQ?... I feel like I won the lottery, bitches!

Needs to be a single. A Summer single.

What about a Reggae section in the RH Tour? This could be the "world music" section and let the latino/gypsy thing rest for a bit.

I picture myself on a beach drinking a pineapple and coconut flavored drink while listening to this. It's one of my favorites.

Guest Medoner

Yes for the UB love. One of my favorites too :) The I Dont Give A of Rebel Heart. This one should have featured a rapper instead of BIM.

Agreed

I love UB so much. It could be huge commercially as well

I'm not sure if it would do well commercially, people are just not giving her a chance this time around. But I don't care, I love this song, and want a video and tour performance!!

What an awfully silly comparison :manson:

:lol:

I'm totally with Sloane on this one. We need remixes now!! I desperately hope this song is a single. I'm guessing she wouldn't release 2 songs with the word "Bitch" in the title one after the other though. If Bitch, I'm Madonna is going to be the 3rd single we may be waiting for a while.

I've loved this song from first listen. It was actually the only song I'd listened to when the leaks happened. She'd been hashtagging it on instagram so i figured it was an important song on the album (possibly lead single), so i found it on youtube and listened to it over and over again untill it was taken down. So even though I love LFL and Ghosttown I'm still hoping this might be a third single. I know some people don't agree but to me it sounds so single worthy. And it's so badass as well. I can imagine teenagers listening to it on the radio and being like "Wow who's this?....What?!? This is Madonna???". But whereas I think some older fans, like my dad who introduced me to her music, and just so happens to be the same age as her, will be like "Ugh why's she acting like a 20 something year old?". So I dunno it's a tough call. But for me I definitely want this is a single at some point.

• 4 weeks later...